TeruShou

Trans Terushima Au
'But you are a pretty boy'
hurt to comfort, angst, and fluff
Tw: gender dysphoria

Terushima always had trouble trying to figure out his gender identity. His parents were always super supportive with his identity and told him that they would love him no matter what. It made him feel a like more comfortable expressing himself. He finally figured out by the end of his 3rd year in high school he figured out who he was. When he told his parents about his name and pronouns they were super supportive and tried their best to use them, they messed up sometimes, and they were with him when he came out to the rest of the family at a family gathering. Which ended with mixed feelings, some supported him other didn't, so they left.

In Terushima 1st year of college he met a boy named Daishou. He ended up catching feelings for the older male as they got to know each other. Little did he know Daishou started feeling the same. Terushima told Daishou about him being trans and Daishou was very supportive of him which made the feelings grow more.

One day Terushima was have a rough day with gender dysphoria, like a really rough day, he didn't show up for class, he didn't answer his phone, he didn't even get up from his bed, he just layed there all day. Daishou was worried about Terushima because he had no heard from him at all, all day. Daishou rushed to Terushima dorm after his last class, and knocked on the door. Terushima specifically requested no roommate so if Terushima didn't answer, Daishou couldn't get into the dorm.

"Teru, it's me, Daishou, are you in here?" Daishou said knocking again on the door. "Look under the thing by the door, there a spare key," Terushima called, his voice was quiet and very faint. Daishou looked under the thing his was talking about and unlocked the door. At first he didn't see Terushima he started to worry a little bit, then looked at his bed to see him wrapped in blankets like a burrito.

"Hey, Teru," Daishou said softly. Teru replied in a mumble. "How are you doing? I've been worried about you. You haven't answered me all day. I haven't seen you around school either," Daishou said still in the soft tone and sat next to him on his bed. "It's just a a really day dysphoria today..." Terushima said under his breath. "I haven't really had the energy to do anything," he added. Daishou felt a little crushed seeing him like this. Then it hit him. "Teru you said you haven't had the energy to do anything?! Does that mean you haven't eaten today?!" Daishou said in a more louder tone. "Yeah," Terushima mumbled. "Ok, I'm going to get you something to eat," Daishou said, as he stood up. Terushima grabbed his wrist, and said, "no, please don't leave me alone, I have been alone all day with some really bad thoughts, please Dai don't go."

Daishou's heart shattered at his words. "But Teru you need to eat something. Do you want come with me?" Daishou asked sitting back down. Terushima thought for a moment. "But...my binder is dirty and none of my hoodies are here atm," Terushima said. "You can take the one  I have on," Daishou said. "But I'm not a boy, Dai," Terushima said. "Terushima Yujii, you are a boy," Daishou said grabbing his face with his hands. "Not a pretty one," Terushima said. "But you are a pretty boy," Daishou said then added, "a very pretty one." Terushima heart started to beat a little faster.

"Look Terushima, I've liked you for a while now, I was just scared if I said something that you wouldn't want to be around me anymore. But I love you and care about you so much," Daishou said. Terushima's face started to heat up and little. "Daishou, I've liked you for a while now too," Terushima said almost stuttering. After that they ended up talking about everything, got Terushima some food to eat and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.