LevYaku

Trans Yaku Au
'I'll never leave you'
Tw: transphobia

Lev graduated high school 3 years ago, he and yaku have been together 2 and half of those years. Yaku knew he should have told Lev from the start of their relationship, but he was so scared to tell him due to his parents' reactions and some friends. He got kicked out of his family's residence as a 2nd year in high school after he came out, he lived with the Kuroos whom were much more accepting.

Yaku was scared that Lev would push him away just like his parents did to him, he felt like it was a selfish reason, but he didn't want to lose Lev. While Yaku was in the bedroom getting ready for one of his and Lev's dates the home phone rang. "Lev, dear, can you get that please and thank you," yaku called. "Sure, Mori," Lev called back and walk to the home phone.

"Hello?" Lev asked. "Hi, umm I'm looking for a *deadname* Yaku, does she live there by any chance?" A woman on the other side asked. "Ummmm no sorry you have the wrong house," lev answered. 'Does yaku have an older sister or something?' He asked himself mentally. (shit is about to go downhill) "Oh shit I forgot," the women said after a few moments of silence. "She thinks she a boy and goes by the name Morisuke Yaku now," she said. "So is she there?" The women asked again.

At this point Yaku just walked out of the bedroom, Lev didn't notice. "Like I said no you have the wrong house no one by the name *deadname* Yaku or Morisuke Yaku that lives here, you have the wrong house, have a good night," Lev said frustrated. Then he slammed the phone down.

Lev turned around to see Yaku. 'Shit, shit, shit, he know, he fucking knows,' yaku thought to himself. He darted for their shared bedroom and lev right after him, Yaku managed to beat lev to the door, closed the door and locked it. "Mori please open the door, we can talk about this, you can explain this to me, alright, just please open the door Mori," Lev called, trying to turn the doorknob.

"No," Yaku called back, he was crying. "You're going to leave me now and I'm going to be alone forever," he choked out through his tears. "Mori please," lev pleaded, "just open the door." After a few minutes Yaku decided to unlock the door and open it. As soon as lev saw yaku, he wrapped him in a hug, yaku started to cry again. Lev comforted him to the best of his abilities.

"So you wanna talk now?" Lev questioned. Yaku nodded and took a deep breath, and explained everything to lev. "I was scared that you would leave me if I told you, and I love you. I know I should have told you but I was to scared. "I'll never leave you, Mori not in a million years, I love you Morisuke," lev said comforting the shorter boy. "I love you too Lev," yaku responded.