AsaNoya

Trans Noya Au
'No matter who you are, I love you'

Noya and Asahi have been dating since right after Noya graduated high school. Noya has been feeling like he doesn't want to be a girl anymore, and that he wants to be a boy. He doesn't know how to actually bring it up to Asahi. He doesn't know actually how Asahi will react and he doesn't want Asahi to walk out on him if he doesn't want to date a guy, they never actually clarified their sexualites to one other, and he didn't really know how to bring it up.

He doesn't want to lose someone he loves, so he just decides to live his life the way it's been. Which should have been easy right? Noya doesn't think he has ever been more horribly wrong ever in his life but that opinion was the worst thing to possibly happen. It eventually got to his head. It didn't hurt much coming from family and friends but when Asahi called him his deadname, his girlfriend, or just used she/her pronouns in general it felt like his heart shattered into a bunch of pieces. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Asahi can we talk real quick," noya said and then quickly added, "if you aren't busy that is!" He panicked a little. "Sure *deadname*, is something bothering you?" Asahi responded. Noya ball his hand up in a fist, 'yes you calling my that,' noya thought to himself. "Ummm well I want to tell you something that has been bothering me for a few months now," noya said, still standing in the doorway.

"Do you wanna come sit?" Asahi asked, pointing to the bench near him. Without saying anything noya walked to the bench and sat down. "What has been bothering you?" Asahi asked, now really concerned. "Look i don't want to be a girl anymore, I want to be a boy. I don't want to be *deadname* Nishinoya, I want to be Yuu Nishinoya," noya said, scared what his reaction would be.

"Why didn't you tell me Yuu?!" Asahi questioned with a very worried tone. This wasn't what he expected. "I was scared you didn't want to date a boy, and I didn't want to lose you," Noya said. "Yuu, No matter who you are, I love you, and I will never stop loving you. I wish you would have told me so I didn't make you feel bad about yourself or even worse about your identity. Promise me next time you will tell me something like this," Asahi said. "I promise," Noya said, smiling and feeling better about himself.