Chapter 6

And at Gotham City Airport, England's singing sensations, Chad and Jeremy were due to arrive.

They were escorted into a press conference by two police officers through a bunch of screaming girls.

"Have no fear!" said Chad.

"Chad and Jeremy are here!" Jeremy added.

"Oh aren't they just the most adorable twosome in the world?" said a fan.

"If you don't count Batman and Robin" said another.

A man then turned on a record while an interviewer asked Chad and Jeremy questions.

"Tell me. What do you think of the states so far?" the interviewer said.

"Do us a favor. We've only been here two minutes" said Chad.

"You know, sometimes it takes as long as half an hour to get to really know a country" said Jeremy making the whole crowd laugh.

"How about that haircut of yours, Jeremy?" said the interviewer.

"What haircut? I've not a trim in weeks" said Jeremy.

"Actually, he wears it that way so people won't confuse him with his mother" said Chad.

"Yeah, she's bald, poor thing" Jeremy joked.

"What are your plans after your appearance in Gotham City?" said the interviewer.

"We're going straight back home" said Chad.

"We've got to do a command performance for the queen" said Jeremy.

The police sergeant saw Catwoman and the kittens in the back of the room and approached them.

"Catwoman. So nice to see a responsible citizen like you for a change" he said.

"Thank you, sergeant" said Catwoman.

Then she inspected her surroundings and thought better of being there.

"Come on, kittens. Let's get out of here. There are entirely too many people for us to get away with it here" she said. 

"Get away with what, Catwoman? We still don't know your plan" said Eenie. 

"You will, Eenie. Let's go" said Catwoman.

"What is your favorite group?" the interviewer asked Chad and Jeremy.

"Chamber of commerce" said Jeremy carelessly.

"PTA, that sort of thing" Chad added on.

In Wayne Manor, Bruce arrived back and gave Dick, Aunt Harriet and Alfred the universal drug antidote. 

Then he and Dick descended back to the Batcave and called the Warriors back.

Batman and Robin told the Warriors what happened.

"You might all have slept for a week had I not administered the universal drug antidote" said Batman.

"Holy Rip Van Winkle" said Robin.

"One good thing did come out of it, you just implied. We now know who our adversary is" said Calvin.

"Gawrsh, Calvin, you're right!" said Sam.

"Poor Commissioner Gordon. He was so taken in by Catwoman" said Robin.

"Sure was" said Charles Wallace.

"Hmm. She's a very beautiful, very enthralling woman" said Batman.

"What does enthralling mean?" said Charles Wallace.

"It means interesting" said Sam.

"Batman thinks Catwoman is interesting?" said Charles Wallace.

"It's just one of those things in a man's life, so I'm told" said Robin.

"Yes, Charles Wallace. When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species" said Batman.

"Yeah. Sam is female and she really lured me in" said Robin amorously.

"Aw, gawrsh, Robin" said Sam.

The Bat-computer then spat out a piece of paper telling Batman where Catwoman was hiding out.

"Duncan Dance Studios, Tango's Our Specialty... thirty-seven forty-one Laurel Avenue" he read.

He looked at Robin and said "To the Batmobile!"

Batman and Robin drove in the Batmobile with the Warriors flying behind them.