STORM

Hi! My name is Ana, and I am the author of this One Shot!

I am here because I would like to say something before you start reading this :)

I want to say that this isn't my first time writing in Wattpad, but i have to say that my writing isn't perfect at all! Furthermore, I am not writing in my main language, and even though I can speak English quite well, I am sure that I will have grammatical or vocabulary errors, so I want to apologize for all this! Despite everything, I hope you enjoy this One Shot as much as i did while writing this! ❤️

I miss Lumax so much, please come back home :(

Now, it's our moment...

LUMAX S5 LEAKED SCENE‼️‼️‼️‼️

————————————————————————————

It was a rainy day, a huge storm was hitting the town of Hawkins. Lucas Sinclair was running to his house, after playing a basketball play. He was soaked, but he couldn't erase the smile of his face. His team had won the play, and he, as usual, had been the star, scoring the decisive points which made the team win. All of his friends had been there, supporting him and celebrating this points, and that had made him feel so good and loved, and they'd have stayed at the celebration party if this huge storm hadn't started. However, Lucas had other plans, which were even better than staying in the party: go home and celebrate it with his favorite person in the world, Max.

It had been intense months for both of them, since Vecna arrived to Hawkins and started to curse and murder to some traumatized teens in the town. Unfortunately, one of them was Max. Due to the pain and guilt she felt for her stepbrother's death, Billy, she fell in a big depression and Vecna saw her as a good prey. Thanks to her friends, she got to scape the first time that Vecna tried to kill her, but she decided to act like a bait for him to help the party to kill him, and she didn't have the same luck. Her best friend, Eleven, got to stop Vecna before he killed Max completely, but when she stop levitating and fell on Lucas arms, her eyes were bleeding, she couldn't feel or see anything and her arms and legs were broken, and finally she ended up dying on Lucas arms.

Lucas relived that moment constantly, remembering how she stopped breathing on his arms, while he, crying desperately, tried to calm her and begged her to stay with him. He still felt guilty, guilty of not having been able to protect her, when they had a deal. He would have been able, if Jason hadn't shown up. Lucas and him had a huge fight and Lucas ended up winning, but it was too late for Max. She was already levitating, and there was nothing Lucas could do. Her walkman had been destroyed by Jason. When she fell down, Lucas hold her body, begging her to stay with him, desperate, and and yelling at his sister Erica to hurry up and get help for Max. Finally she couldn't resist and died on his arms. Lucas still had nightmares about it, and even now, almost eight months later, he couldn't forgive himself and he couldn't talk about it without crying. He hugged her dead body, and protected her body from the crack that opened in the place where they were. Then, something supposedly miraculous happened. Max's heart started beating again. When they arrived to the hospital, anybody couldn't explain how it happened. Soon, Lucas discovered that it was Eleven, their friend, who, from the darkness and thanks to her powers, restarted her friend's heart. Lucas cried on her arms thanking her a hundred of times for giving Max the change of live again. However, even though her physical body was alive, she was in a coma, and Eleven couldn't find her in her mind, so they feared she was braindead. Lucas was too scared of loosing her forever, but he didn't lose the hope. The party had to fight against Vecna in a final war and it wasn't easy at all, but all together, they got it. They managed to kill Vecna and liberate Max's soul so it could return to her body and in that way, wake up, but it didn't go as expected.