Chapter 17: A Night to Remember

A week was given for us to prepare for the final round. Fukuda-kun and Akashi-kun, naturally, also made it.

Fukuda-kun served a Japanese grilled rabbit dish that he cooked using a sword. At that point, I thought he must really be Zoro's descendant.

Akashi-kun, on the other hand, cooked a Pollo Loco.

After the third round, my family headed to a fine-dining restaurant in Roponggi. I invited Tsukasa-senpai to come with us so Hiroto also invited Rindou-senpai.

A few minutes after we arrived, the two walked towards our table.

Tsukasa-senpai is wearing an all black suit and black leather shoes while Rindou-senpai is wearing a wine red strapped dress with a white sling bag and teardrop silver earrings.

I wanted to compliment them. But something about how good they look together left a bile in my throat.

"Hm, the famous elite chefs from Tōtsuki, Tsukasa Eishi and Kobayashi Rindou. Have a sit," my father gestured for them to take a sit across my brother and I and by the looks of my brother's eyes, he's not happy they're going to sit together.

"Um, thank you sir," Tsukasa-senpai bowed his head before taking a seat and Rindou-senpai followed.

My brother is so tense that he couldn't even entertain them. Day by day, he slips his attraction for the red head woman more often...

"I invited Ishhiki but he was busy with some left over paperworks. So is Kinokuni-san, while Kuga is preparing early for the moon festival. He seems excited for it," I said to less the tension my brother is feeling.

My mother is sipping her wine when she asked me, "Are they your friends?"

"Yes," I replied shortly.

"It's good to know that you're making a lot of friends," papa smiled before turning to my upperclassmen.

"So tell me about yourselves. The waiter will be here shortly. We already asked for drinks. I hope you don't mind."

Tsukasa-senpai looks quite nervous. Thus, Rindou-senpai replied for both of them. "It's alright. You already know our names. What else want do you want to know, Moretti-san?"

Papa chuckled. "There are four of us here with Moretti as our last names. Sergio is just fine."

Rindou-senpai got flustered before smiling. "Sergio-san, what do you want to know?"

"Anything. How'd you become friends with my children, perhaps? They rarely tell me stories about their personal lives."

I sighed and drank my water. "I like my privacy."

"As do I, papa," Hiroto mumbled.

Our father laughed. "I know. But just a heads up. How are they as students? As friends?"

"They're both excellent students, Sergio-san. Hiroto is my personal assistant and he has the talent and skills to even be an elite ten if he only helped the school to prosper more," Rindou-senpai happily said and from the corner of my eyes I saw my brother look away with a blush.

I lightly stepped on his left foot and elbowed him.

"How about Caterina? She's quite troublesome compared to her brother," papa said with a thinking face.

I lowered my head down and simply stared at the plate in front of me. I'm troublesome, huh?

"W-well, not at all. She's quick...to learn and she sometimes helps me with paperworks in the council. She's very skillfull in cooking and has a lot of potential if she continues to study this...field," I heard Tsukasa-senpai reply instead of Rindou-senpai so I looked up to his see his eyes in all directions and I lightly giggled without anyone noticing.