Chapter 18: A Night To Remember (Part 2)

Note: I've decided to make the part 2 regardless of my second thoughts because I really wanted to share Tsukasa's POV so here it is. Enjoy!

Tsukasa's POV

I paced back and forth, looking for clothes that I think will look pleasant for the Morreti family's dinner which Moretti-san invited me.

"Join us for dinner?"

I still remember how she invited me to their dinner with a smile on her. It shocked me to the core.

I touched my temple which she poked this afternoon and sighed.

I finally decided on an all-black suit to stay safe and paired it with black leather shoes, a rolex, and then wore my family's heirloom ring.

"Tsukasa? You done? I'm already here!" My best friend's voice called me from the living room and I went out of my walk-in-closet before taking my phone from my bedside table and left my room.

"Ey, you look clean up nicely!" She grinned and elbowed me.

I glared at her before complimenting her back. "You look good too."

"Seems half-hearted. May be because I'm not Caterina, huh?" She teased.

I know my cheeks will paint red from her comment so I looked away. "W-what are you talking about?"

"You're even hiding a blush! Admit it, you like her!"

"No. I don't. We're just friends. I couldn't possibly..." Or do I?

"Psh! You have to be more honest with yourself! Honestly!"

I concluded to tease her back to divert the topic. "And that's coming from you?"

She instantly blushed and huffed. "Mou! Let's go."

I chuckled and followed my best friend on our way out, teasing her from time to time.

...

The dinner with the Morreti family went smoothly. I answered some of their questions when I felt confident to answer them and left Rindou to answer the other questions I was hesitating to answer.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the look on Hiroto's face. I feel like he's plotting my murder with the stare his red eyes are giving me.

I can still remember the shivers I felt from his stares and the comments he made during our dinner.

"Careful with eating, Tsukasa-san. You might choke. Not good for you." He gave me a closed-eyed smile before whispering. "I'd be delighted though."

After dinner, Rindou suggested for us to either go to the arcade or the spring festival nearby. I didn't want to go because I still wanted to practice my cooking skills but she managed to coerce our other two companions so I felt the need to agree.

Hiroto handed us clothes to change with. I'm curious. Where does he get the back up shoes and clothes? Does he really know Rindou that well?

I took the yukata he handed me and entered the bathroom. I quickly changed to the grey yukata from the suit and changed my shoes into geta sandals.

After changing, I messed my hair a bit to look less formal and washed my hands before leaving the bathroom.

Rindou dressed in a red plain kimono with a white obi while Hiroto stood beside her in a black yukata with a white obi.

They look matching. I secretly laughed as I watch them talk and tease each other.

"I don't like how this feels," a voice later joined us while we were talking about what to do in the festival.