01

chapter one

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"a message for the south kingdom from the north kingdom."

all of them who were peacefully eating stopped as soon as they heard the announcement from the king's assistant. he made his way beside the king and opened the paper.

"our greatest enemy reportedly stopped the war, instead they went to the world. we need to bring them back here before they destroy the world and hurt innocent ones."

their eyes suddenly shifted to the person who was reading the message, looks like it was just a short message and that is to warn them.

"continue, mr. kim." the king said.

"prince lee and prince jung are assigned to bring them back here," he continued.

"what?" mark and jaehyun said at the same time.

"that was the decision that was made by the south and north kingdoms," the king said. "you guys needed to bring the prince back here, still alive. so, he can declare and tell his people to go back here. do not engage your power outside the universe and do not hurt innocent ones."

"and if we did it in less than a month?" mark asked.

"as usual, i will let you do everything you want." the king said calmly.

mark and jaehyun looked at each other, probably knowing what they were going to do. after lunch, they made their way to their headquarters where he and his friends usually stay.

"so, we're going back to the world again?" yuta asked happily as he wiped his sword, taking care of it like it was his child.

"it's been six years since we last visited there." jeno said calmly, laying down on the couch. "and what just we did again?"

"we broke the rule." johnny said and let out a chuckle.

"we're going to find the most annoying prince in the world," mark said calmly. arms were crossed to his chest. "we will just make it easy. let's finish the mission first before we do anything."

"we understand, prince lee." jeno said teasingly.

"what made you float the television, you asshole?" mark asked as he kicked jaehyun softly.

"you're lucky you didn't kick me hard because this mother fucking shit will literally throw on you." jaehyun said.

"dude was probably thinking about the guy he had a one night stand with." johnny said and let out a laugh.

"as if you didn't think about the guy, you also had one night stand and the name was one of the numbers." jaehyun said and rolled his eyes.

"have you guys not moved on yet?" yuta asked, chuckling.

"yeah," jeno nodded.

"same." yuta said.

mark just shook his head and rolled his eyes, chose to be quiet because he knows. he also had the same answer. how can he forget that beautiful male even if he just met him in one night.

"we will leave next week, better be ready." mark reminded before making his way out of the room.

"what did he think?" they asked at the same time, facing yuta as soon as mark left the room.