21

chapter twenty-one

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

haechan suddenly pushed mark away as he heard a cough. there he saw the two old men standing in front of them, having a lot of guards on their back.

"king lee and king jung have arrived!"

someone shouted that made haechan flinched, he immediately hid on mark's back as he got scared of what was happening around him.

"papa!"

haechan watched his son running towards the king, the other king went closer to jaehyun and Taeyong. that's why he assumed it was jaehyun's father. while the king in front of them is mark's father.

of course he is, they really look alike and everyone will assume they are related.

"he won't hurt you, love." mark said softly, chuckling as he found haechan cute while hiding in his back.

"yeah, he's right. i won't even hurt you." the king spoke.

"g-good afternoon, sir." haechan greeted.

"just dad," the king said. "you will be my son's husband in the near future, drop the formalities off." he chuckled.

"i'm sorry." and he took a bow.

"dada, he gave me a lot of toys and my room is super big!" marco said happily that made haechan look at his son, and couldn't help not to smile. "it's big just like our house." he giggled.

"he's so cute," the king said and let out a chuckle.

"why did you just come out of nowhere, dad? we were having a moment, you know." mark said.

"kissing while the kids are around? come on, lee mark. there's room for that!" his father said.

"they kissed a lot, papa." marco said happily, even proud of it.

"did they?!" the king said dramatically, even widened his eyes.

"like this," and he showed it using his hands.

"how about we just play inside your room, hmm?" mark said and got his son from his father.

"as you should, i need to have a talk with your man." the king said.

haechan suddenly looked at him, looking so surprised by it. even mark, he stopped when his father said that. looking at him before at haechan and there their eyes met.

"for what, dad?" mark asked.

"hmm, some other things." the king said and showed a smile.

"you would not tell him to break up with me, right?" he asked, which made the king chuckle.

"i'm not, why would i do that though!" he whined.

mark looked at his dad once again before haechan, letting out a sigh and went closer to haechan.

"it's gonna be fine, he will just expose me but promise me that you won't break up with me whatever happens." mark said.

"lol, why would i expose you? i'm not even going to say that you peed on your bed—"

"dad!" mark hissed, which made the king laugh.