07

chapter seven

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

their eyes are now at the two kids that they didn't expect to be here, taeyong and the rest are now getting nervous, hearts are beating fast. jaemin and winwin who are still in a hangover, are suddenly stiffed in their place.

the tanned kid was looking around as he find the others unfamiliar, not until he spotted his uncle doyoung's friend that he met last time.

"oh, sir mork!" and he waved his hands, giggling.

"hi, kid." mark waved back, smiling.

"marco, that's mr. dimple i was telling you." jaeyu said as he pointed to the dimple guy beside his dada.

"who's mr. dimple?" the kid asked and looked at his cousin.

"the tall guy who made my toys float." jaeyu said with actions, imitating how jaehyun did it.

"this is fucked up..." ten whispered, making taeyong immediately elbowed him.

"jaeyu, what are you guys doing here?" taeyong immediately asked and gently pushed the two out of the shop.

"uncle chanie said we will bring marco to the doctor because he's sick." jaeyu said, looking up to his dada.

as they come out from the shop, taeyong sees haechan's car outside and the tanned male is still inside, looking like finding something.

"yah, what are you doing?" taeyong asked as he helped the two kids enter at the backseat.

"i can't find my phone, i think i left it in the house." haechan said, still looking for it.

"and you let these two go out knowing marco is sick?" he scolded.

"marco wants to come with jaeyu to call you, i told them to wait for me but they still left me here." haechan explained.

"is marco really that sick? i'm just gonna get my bag and let's go straight to the hospital." taeyong said.

"his fever wasn't that high, but i can't find out how he got sick. so, i decided to bring him to the hospital to make sure. you know how hard it is to take care of him when he's sick." haechan said, taeyong just nodded and closed the backseat door.

he went inside the shop again and got his bag, the others were looking at him, waiting for him to say something.

"i'm gonna go now, i'm sorry." taeyong said.

but before he left, he leaned closer to ten and whispered something about him. making that thai male get worried and watch taeyong leave.

"let's go now." taeyong said as he put his seatbelt on.

"why are there so many people inside the shop?" haechan asked curiously as he started to drive.

"they were big guys, dada!" marco said happily, as if he was not sick. haechan couldn't help but smile because his son is still jolly despite being sick.

"really?" haechan asked, smiling.

"yes, dada. uncle doyoung's friend was also there, dada. the mister who gave me flowers, do you still remember it, dada?" marco said.

"yes, baby." he nodded. "too bad i didn't have a chance to meet him, maybe next time?" he smiled.

"he's handsome, dada! those big guys are also handsome." he giggled.