13

chapter thirteen

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

going inside doyoung's shop, the two kids happily came in first and greeted their uncle doyoung. jaehyun and mark also entered afterwards, having a brown envelope in their hands.

"did you get their cards?" doyoung asked.

"yeah," mark nodded. "their dadas are busy distributing their student's cards and they are not able to get their cards, so we did it instead," he explained.

"woah, have my babies passed the school year?" doyoung asked as he kneel down to level them.

"show your uncle doyoung your medals." jaehyun said as he brushed the kid's hair.

the kids removed their backpack to get their medals, who was inside on it, doyoung was smiling widely as he watched them getting their medals.

"what's the commotion here— my babies got a medal?!" ten suddenly shouted as soon as he arrived.

"uncle tennie!" the two greeted.

"they were smarter than us, girl." doyoung said and showed their cards to him.

"this suddenly made me dizzy..." ten said dramatically. "while when i was in my grade school, i couldn't even get a straight one." he pouted.

the others also arrived and they happily greeted the two kids, being the proud uncle they are. while on the other side, they were now gathered while watching them getting amazed by the kid's grades.

"girl, if i am given a chance to go back to grade school again. i would choose these two to be my seatmates." winwin said, being proud of his babies.

"yah, i was your seatmate back then." ten said. "you should be thankful because we both passed." he said sassily.

"which we almost didn't because we failed the exams." winwin argued.

"it was jaemin's fault! his answers are wrong!" ten pointed jaemin who was busy capturing the kid's cards.

"shut up, ten lee." jaemin hissed.

while his uncles were arguing, marco made his way to his daddy to ask for help on his bag since he was struggling with it.

"daddy, help." marco said.

"come here." and mark stood up from his seat, carrying marco and put him there instead.

"no wonder why you two are cousins," yuta said as he tapped the kid's shoulder. "can i borrow your brains?" he smiled.

"we will die if we let you borrow our brains, uncle yuyu." jaeyu said.

"let's just study, uncle yu!" marco said happily.

"he didn't even finish—"

but jeno was cut-off when yuta immediately covered his mouth, the kids luckily didn't get curious about it but they laughed instead.

"let's wait for dada before we leave, okay?" jaehyun said softly while brushing his son's hair.

"where are we going, mr. dimple?" ten asked, teasing him using the name that jaeyu created.

"you're not invited." jaehyun said.

"daddy, that's bad." jaeyu scolded him.

"i'm sorry," he immediately apologized. "we will eat lunch, it's our treat." he told them all.