19

chapter nineteen

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"they are royal blood?"

huang renjun, the only son of king huang. living in the west kingdom. cousins are chenle, kun and xiaojun. his cousins who are also brothers to him.

"hey, what's your name?" yangyang asked, renjun's fiance.

"they might got scared because you look scary." hendery said and covered yangyang's face.

"hendery, you guys are in front of the kids." xiaojun said, scolding his husband.

jaeyu and marco are now inside the kingdom, three guys are looking for them while the guys named chenle was talking to someone. marco can't even take his arms off on jaeyu's arm, not wanting to separate with his cousin.

"sir, can we go home already?"

"the kid asked you," yangyang said. suddenly didn’t know what to do after the kid asked.

"it's you." hendery elbowed him too.

"but the portal is still closed, babies." xiaojun said calmly, peeling the apple.

"dada might look for us..." marco said and looked down, holding his tears back again.

"we should not leave uncle tennie alone..." jaeyu said, also holding his tears back as he saw marco going to cry again.

yangyang and hendery also hold their tears back as they listen to the two, while xiaojun just lets out a sigh and does his best to distract the kids so they will stop crying.

"let's visit the lee kingdom," renjun said. "they had more power to find out what these kids are." he finished off.

"are we going home, sir?" jaeyu asked.

"love, he's so cute..." yangyang said as he clung to his fiance.

"shut up," renjun hissed. "yes, babies. we will go home now, let's go?" he smiled.

the kids also went with him as they expected that they would go home already and there they made their way out of the kingdom and a helicopter was already waiting for them.

"jaeyu, sky!" marco said happily, probably getting distracted.

"beautiful!" jaeyu said happily.

renjun and chenle looked at each other and couldn't help not to smile, chenle suddenly remembered his son who's now with jisung. sungni also likes the sky.

arriving at the other kingdom, guards immediately escorted them to enter the kingdom. many people greet them, showing their respect.

"prince renjun has arrived!"

seeing the two families gathered at the dining area, they realized they arrived at the wrong timing. renjun and chenle suddenly want to step back and just come back later.

"prince renjun, chenle. great timing that you just arrived, join us!" king lee said.

"i'm sorry for disturbing the lunch, king lee." and he immediately took a bow.

"nah, it's okay. also drop the formalities," he chuckled. "what made you guys visit here though? where's your dad? you should bring him here." he asked.