04

chapter four

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"i was really curious about my son's saying." taeyong said and straightly drank his shot.

"maybe it was just someone who was playing around, stop stressing about it." ten said calmly.

"you know, i met someone familiar earlier." winwin said as he was pouring the empty cups.

"i also met someone earlier but i think i was just imagining some things, or i just miss him." ten said and let out a pout.

"here we are again," haechan said and let out a chuckle as he leaned at his seat. "move on when it's sober, i still love him when it's drunk."

"as if you were not also like that." jaemin said and rolled his eyes.

"at least i'm not missing his dick when i'm drunk." haechan proudly said.

"oops, that's probably not me." ten said and let out a giggle.

"isn't dada taeyong?" winwin said, laughing.

"it's jaemin, asshole." taeyong immediately denied it.

"i mean who's not!" jaemin whined.

all of them let out a laugh and continued having fun. the kids were already asleep and they were now having a drink outside taeyong's house. doyoung can't join them tonight since he has an emergency that's why he went home as soon as the party ended.

"this is not healthy anymore, we're missing them as heck." ten said as he wiped his tears away, all of them were already tipsy.

"i wonder what they're doing right now..." taeyong said as he closed his eyes.

"this is the reason why you guys should not fall in love with the guy you had a one night stand with." jaemin said, resting his head on haechan's shoulder.

imagining marco without knowing his other father made haechan's heartache, he knows there's a time that marco would ask about his other father, and thinking about it made him hurt. he don't want to lie on his son, but he also don't want to say that he also didn't his father.

the only thing he knows about his father is his face, voice and his name.

"what are their names again?" winwin asked.

"mine is mark." haechan said.

"johnny suh..." ten said, pouting.

"jeno." jaemin said calmly.

"jae... hyun? yeah, jaehyun." taeyong said.

"their faces were literally out of world, even their performance—"

"we failed to protect winwin..." ten said and started to cry again.

"but jokes aside, they were really good in bed." taeyong agreed.

"what the fuck, let's just go to sleep now before you guys even say every details how you guys had sex." haechan said and pulled jaemin up since he was already drunk.

the said persons are now back at their universe, they just finished their mission and now on their way to their headquarters to have a rest.