14

chapter fourteen

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

they heard a car's honk outside the house that made them look at it. marco is now ready to leave but his dada is still fixing his bag.

"dada, come on. daddy is waiting!" he whined.

"he can wait, love." haechan said softly.

"are you really not coming with us, dada?" marco asked softly and tried to go up to the couch. haechan saw him struggling, that's why he immediately helped him.

"i can't, baby," he said softly. "besides that dada has different plans today, it was your daddy's time together with your uncles!"

"uncles are there too?" and he let out a gasp, eyes were widened, hands were on his mouth.

"you know, you can be an actor in the future. you're so dramatic." and he brushed his son's hair that made the kid laugh.

"how's my baby doing right now?"

"daddy!" marco said happily when he saw his daddy standing at the door.

"i'm sorry, i was still fixing his bag. do i make you wait?" haechan asked.

"nah, it's fine, my love." mark said as he carried marco. "take your time." he winked.

"ooh, daddy's flirting!" the kid said that made the two of them look at him.

they let out a laugh before haechan continued fixing marco's bag, while mark was listening to marco's stories while they waited for his dada.

"he really has a lot of stories to the point i don't know where the others came from." haechan said before handing the bag to mark.

"it was all true, dada!" marco said. "jaeyu really protected me! we didn't know that they threw us a rock but jaeyu felt it and made the rock float and threw it to them instead." he said proudly.

"does my baby hurt?" mark asked, marco shook his head.

"they were the bad guys!" marco said.

"yeah, they were the bad guys. we will make them pay." mark nodded, which made haechan frowned.

"yah, don't you ever try to do what you were planning right now." haechan warned as he sensed that mark was gonna do something.

but mark just put his lips into thin lines, it means haechan was right that he was planning something. the tanned male let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

"go now, take care and don't drive too fast." haechan reminded.

"bye bye, dada!" marco said as he waved using his two hands.

haechan let out a chuckle before he came closer to him and gave him a forehead kiss, making the kid giggle.

"daddy don't have a kiss, dada?" marco asked curiously, pouting.

haechan looked at mark when marco asked that, the older one nodded his head as he agreed with what the kid said, also pouting which didn't fail to make haechan laugh.

"where will i kiss him then?" haechan asked.

"where, daddy?" the kid asked.

"lips." mark mouthed, which made marco giggled and even covered his mouth.