Chapter 6: A Lot To Take In

Warning: The Story Will Now Begin To Get Good.

Our "trollhunter" Y/N just realized his position, and how his so-called "friends" acted when his secret was revealed, even after saving the life of one of them.

Y/N will start to diverge from the pack, I wonder if he can be saved from this mysterious path he's about to journey on.

((Sorry for the slow pacing with the other chapters and such, needed it for context, to explain the story, etc. Normal story stuff.))

((Also shmips just sucks at pacing lol.))

.

.

.

So... What happened?

My short-lived secret was revealed to my friends, and that's fine.

But, the force that stopped me from revealing the secret previously, was no longer there.

When I was fighting Bular, I wasn't really in control of my body. At that moment, an uncontrollable amount of power filled my veins.

The only thing that stopped me from collapsing was the adrenaline that carried me to where I am now.

Jim and Toby know, but can I really trust them?

Of course, I can... They're my friends... Right?

...This is a curse.

For the first time, I felt an emotion that I felt more than giddiness, joy, and sadness...

Rage.

I don't know why I'm mad, and I don't want to be.

I want my laughter back, I want to go back to laughing with Toby and Jim all the time again.

What's this sudden feeling? Why did it have to be me?

...

...

...

...I want to destroy everything in my way.

"Blinkous Galadrigal!" A tall, pale, and elderly troll shouts as he walks into the forge.

Jim: "That's your name?"

Blinky: "Horrible, I know."

I slowly back up with the others, as the tall troll approaches us.

Vendel: "I am Vendel, son of Rundel, son of Kilfred."

The troll starts to examine Toby's body, by doing things as far as picking him up by his arm and poking him.

Toby: "Uh... I'm Toby... Son of Ralph, currently living with my Nana."

Vendel: "Produce the Amulet Trollhunter."

I watch as the troll somehow finds Toby's phone, and breaks it.

I cringe, I couldn't imagine losing my phone.

Jim: "I think you're looking for me..." Jim announces as he pulls the amulet out from his pocket.

Aarg: "Amulet chose!"

Vendel: "So Draal tells me... Ridiculous! However, the amulet has been known to make ill-fated choices." Vendel's eyes land on Blinky. "As YOU know better than most."

Y/N: "What does he mean by that, Blinky?"

"Blinky trained Trollhunter before; Unkar the Unfortunate," Aarg speaks.