Chapter 7 - First time, time traveling pt2

"It's funny... analogy, anal, rectum. Did I really have to explain it?" Lila smiled at the unknown woman, she could see somewhat of a funny aura around her.

"Here then. This might give us some answers." She said averting her eyes from the unnamed presence, offering a book to five that was still trying to understand the person in front of him, his eyes squinted at the hideous think she just said. 'Who things that?' He asked himself.

"The master handbook." He said as soon as he shift his gaze to the book, a sparkle of action in his voice.

"The one and only." Added Lila sitting herself on on side of the infinite switch board, holding pencils in between her fingers, she pointed them towards Y/n that looked at her with a small smile, she thought that Lila looked a little bit like a child.

"Here we are. Okay, protocol. In the unlikely case of the grandfather paradox the founder and any essential personnel should—" He said his voice faltering after saying founder, Lila stood up ready to help him finish the sentence.

"...be immediately remanded to the operation bunker." She said, her pencil point out the end. Five closed the book confused. "The founder. What founder?" She asked voicing his confusion.

"I don't know." Sighed Five. Something started moving over them and a crushing sound could be heard, Five hand dropped the briefcase and flew forward to grab Y/n, he pulled her towards him, pieces of ceiling falling exactly were she was standing.

"We need to find the bunker—" Five was already thinking about what they needed to do next.

"ASAP." The two frienemies said at the same time, Y/n was now between Five and the little screen of the infinite switch board, still looking at the big chunk that would have hit her.

"Jinx. A-B-C-1-2-3, personal padlock." Lila said, did she really just do that? Y/n giggled. The group started moving out of the infinite switchboard finally.

"Can you not—" Started Five but Lila interrupted him loudly.

"You can't speak!" She voiced and one after the other they were walking down the stairs.

They stayed in silence for a good minute before Y/n had a urge to voice out her thoughts.

"So... if in the master handbook it says that people should join the founder in the operation bunker... why is it that the tiny man didn't do that? He looked like someone important." Five looked at her not wanting to talk now that Lila thought that she had every right to shut him up. Lila just shrugged really, neither of the two had a answer to that.

Finally the group was near their destination, Five pushed a door open, Lila passing in front of him.

"Esqueeze me." She said, pun totally intended. She had actually squeezed herself as soon as she decided that the door was open enough for her body tho pass through.

"You're excused." Replied Five, he looked back at Y/n as an invite to let her go first, she looked up at him, the two standing there like two dumb people.

"Operation bunker." Read Lila, the sign hung over a round door that looked like the type of doors you'd find in a high security bank.

"You are... uh- you are sweating." Pointed out Y/n seeing some dust attached to Five's forehead. The woman's hand came up to clean the dust away from it, she never had a problem with touching sweaty people, it was better then touching Jayme's hallucinogen spit for sure. Five swatted her hand away as soon as he felt the touch on his forehead, his eyebrow furrowing and he forgot every gallantry he thought of offering and stepped in front of her going passed the door. Lila was in front of the door, her face being scanned by a blue light, the door didn't recognize her and an alarm ringed a bunch of times.