Chapter 21 - I literally just remembered pt1

(A/N: Trigger warning!!! Mentions of blood and VIOLENCE. You've been warned)

"By any chance, do you remember what happened yesterday night?" He asked genuinely curious, his voice leaving no hint that he had remembered what Y/n feared he would.

"Huh... it depends really, I remember a lot from yesterday yes, it just depends on what part of the night." She joked awkwardly making Five's eyebrow perk up in confusion of her change of behavior.

"Nothing extreme that I should be aware of?" He asked, Y/n was really trying to fake that she didn't remember the kiss but at the same time it was hard for her to lie to people. There still was no way Five remembered it right? Would he still act like this if he did? She had heard him threaten Viktor to kill him, she wouldn't expect him to get awkward or flustered if he would have remembered the night they had. Y/n lips pressed on a thin line still trying to understand if he knew.

"Listen, if you had something to do with Reginald and Allison I would rather have you telling me, than finding out." He sighed side glancing at her for a second. Wait, What?! She snorted in a small laugh, loudly, and covered her face, the product of all the stress rolling out of her through that sound. Five looked at her, eyes wide at hearing that sound again, resonating in his head pulling him into the memory of a dark room, it lasted a short time, but a warm feeling creeped on his cheek, not a stinging one, a soft one.

"Sometimes you are so stupid." She said finally laughing, Five looked at her questioning what was she talking about, stating that he was indeed smart.

"Reginald never saw me as a necessary fighter Five, he will never choose me and sadly that will never change." She stated, a smile on her face even if the words she spoke were kinda of harsh on her.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." He said hands sliding in his pockets.

"Don't be, I grew up to be a great fighter, I may have no super strength but I still managed to knock your ass to the ground, remember." She asked caressing her forehead, he looked at her and then she caressed his forehead too, strangely enough he didn't back up, he just looked upwards at the hand moving to touch him and then leaving his face, another warm feeling bubbling under his skin at the soft feeling.

"Why'd you do that for?" He asked touching the same spot with his hand.

"Sometimes you look like you need to be caressed." She said smiling, she looked forward to check if Sloane and Ben were still there, they were. Five face turned forward too but his eyes a little wide, the sentence resonating in his head, the memory of his drunk speech about Dolores and... Had they kissed? He asked himself remembering the feeling on his own finger tips, he took his hands out of his pockets and looked at them, question ready to be spoken.

He had to wait for that, the whole hotel started to shake up, lamps, vases and painting wiggling left and right.

"I swear if it was Allison." Mumbled Y/n while the group turned a corner, sound of a sword being taken out of his cover rumbling in the corridor, the four of them looking at a big ass armored... guardian?

"Really? A Samurai?" Asked sarcastic Ben. Sloane behind her grasped two seconds to realize what it was before yelling in anger and probably also desperation.

"Sloane wait." Called her sister but it was no use, the woman was already charging the thing, she wouldn't have listened anyway. She jumped over it, made kinda of a flip and then blocked him with her powers, the guardian pushing towards her and the gravity she created pushing into him.

"Revenge looks good on her." Smiled Ben looking at the two people beside him.

"Would you shut up and help us kill this thing?" Five complained pushing the memory of last night deep in his consciousness, It was not the time to have a heart to heart conversation about what happened yesterday night, but now he understood the awkwardness Y/n had shown seconds ago. Was Y/n right? Was he stupid or something? He didn't think about it too much, he grabbed one of those axes for the fire alarm and teleported to help Sloane.