Chapter X

This one is so short. 😭

Recap: Steve and Eddie got ready for the concert pretty much lmao.

Eddie looked behind me and saw where the concert was. I looked at him and thought he was staring at me for a moment and then looked behind me and saw what he was seeing.

"Ah." I whispered.

"Alright, we have.. about a half an hour until we are supposed to be heading over there. So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Hm. We can... talk about school?"

"Yes, we can. You've missed a lot, but you're smart so you probably know all of it."

"Well what was it on?"

"Honestly dude, I have no clue. I wasn't paying attention."

I laughed at the response. I looked at Eddie and he rolled his eyes at me.

"It's so boring. Can you blame me?"

"Yes, I can actually. It might be boring but you have to pay attention to actually understand it so you can you know.. go to college?"

"Who said I have the money to go to college?"

"If you're smart enough you can get a scholarship dummy."

"Well you're a nerd, so you'll probably get one."

"Am not!"

"You definitely are."

"I'm not!"

"Steve.. just accept it. You are a nerd. It's not a bad thing."

"A nerd is someone who's into computers and chess and geek shit! I'm not a nerd!"

"Whatever you say sweetheart."

He chuckled and looked out of his window. I rolled my eyes and laid back in my seat. I closed my eyes and felt the sunlight hitting my face. It felt nice. A moment later I felt eyes on me. I knew Eddie was staring at me but I didn't question it. That would've made it weird and awkward.

"So, how much longer do we have?" I asked.

"About... 20 minutes."

"Cool."

We sat in silence for the remaining time. Eddie staring at me and me laying back in my chair.

"Alright. It's time to go!" Eddie said excitedly.

"Mm.. alright." I said groaning as I opened the door and got out half asleep.

I rubbed my eyes and kept them closed. I heard the door close on the other side and when I opened my eyes Eddie was right infront of me.

"Boo."

"Shit!" I gasped. I pushed him away from me and he smiled and laughed.

"I told you to quit doing that."

"I'm sorry but it's so funny!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and we walked to where the concert was being held.

"Tickets please." The guy at the entrance said.

"Tickets... shit! I forgot them in the car."

I took the keys from Eddie's pocket.

"I'll be right back!" I ran to the car and started walking as I got closer to it. Once I got to the car i felt hands on me.

"Eddie I swear to go-" I stopped as I saw the hand. It wasn't Eddie's.. it was..

"Rowan?!" my jaw dropped.

"Hey Stevey, miss me?"

I gulped.

What. The. Fuck.

Guys.. don't be mad okay. 😭
IM SORRY TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER BUT I KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO NOW.

I love you guys sm 🤭

NEXT PART SHOULD BE OUT THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTS ON WEDNESDAY!

Days: August 12th or August 15th

SET A REMINDER LOVES 😜