Chapter XI

Recap: Eddie and Steve are about to head into the concert after talking in the car for awhile. They get to the front of the line to go in and Steve had forgotten the tickets in the car. He ran to the car to grab them and as he approached the car he saw a familiar face. One he really didn't want to see.

What. The. Fuck.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"You know, I really thought that you wouldn't survive the last beating me and my family gave you. But people started talking about what me and my family did and so we had to move. While I heard them obviously talking about me I heard them talk about you. How you were still alive. And so I had to see for myself. And clearly, they were right."

"That doesn't answer my question. What are you doing here and what do you want from me?"

"I still want to pay you back. For all you did for me. How you ruined my life! Thank you so much for that." He said sarcastically.

"That's not my fault. YOU were the one hiding the fact that you were gay. If you didn't want to come out yet then I would've understood that but getting a girlfriend? You realize you cheated on me right?"

"I never even liked you."

"That's not what the recording showed."

He stayed silent for a moment.

"Just leave me alone." I walked to the car and grabbed the tickets.

He grabbed me from behind and turned me around then punched my face. I screamed and he smiled as he listened to the pain in my screams. He punched me over and over again and then stopped. I thought he had gotten tired, but then he pushed me to the floor pinning me to the ground and continued to punch me. It took a couple hits and then I heard a small ringing in my ear. His voice started to become nothing but gibberish until I couldn't hear it anymore and the ringing got louder. I saw his mouth moving but no audible words coming out of it.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and they started to close. My vision blurred and i couldn't feel anything. Just then, a familiar figure came in and stopped Rowan. I knew exactly who it was.

Once Rowan was on the floor Eddie came to check on me.

"Steve, sweetheart.. can you hear me?"

I nodded a bit and he sighed in relief.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

I nodded again and got up slowly wincing as I did.

"The concert starts in 30 minutes, we won't get the best spot but we can still go. If you want to stay in the car and wait it won't be a pro-"

"No." i cut him off.

"I'm okay. Let's go.. before Rowan gets back up."

"Yeah.. let's do that." He agreed. He locked the car and grabbed the tickets from me. We took Rowan across the street and walked back to where the concert was.

We walked back to the security person at the front.

"Do you guys have your tickets now?" They asked.

"We do!" I said as Eddie gave them to the security guard. They examined the tickets and let us through.

"Have a nice night." They said.

"You too." I replied as I held onto Eddie.

"We can stay here. Not too close, not too far."

"Front and center. I like it." I smiled at him and we waited for the concert to start. The place filled up pretty quickly and soon enough it was packed.

"Jesus! I can barely move." I told Eddie.

"That's how a concert is sweetheart!"

"This sucks." I complained.

"Wait until it starts." He smiled and just then the band came out and started to play. Everyone was getting super excited. I kept getting pushed and I couldn't see Eddie anymore.

"Eddie?!" I shouted for him.

"I'm here Steve! I'll come to you."

He came to me and we stayed together. I held onto his arm so we didn't get separated and then we both got pushed onto the floor.

"Shit!" He fell on top of me. He looked into my eyes and we stared for a moment.

"I'm so sorry Steve!" He got up and held his hand out to help me.

I took his hand and got back up.

"It's fine!" I assured him.

We watched the rest of the concert and went back to the car.

"That was fun. Thank you Steve." He looked at me as we were walking.

"No, thank you. If you didn't help me then i probably wouldn't be here."

He smiled and i smiled back at him.

"Do you want something to eat? It's already.. 6."

"Six?! Jesus.. well yeah. I am kind of hungry."

"Alright then, let's go." We walked to the car and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." He nodded and got into the drivers seat. We drove away from where the concert was held and we got out before the traffic began. I leaned my head against the window and thought about everything that had happened.

Today was a great day.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

Hey guys! So so so sorry for not coming out with this sooner! I have to stay home today because i'm not feeling well. :(

I hope you guys have an amazing day!