Chapter XII

"Sweetheart" Eddie said softly. He shook my shoulder gently and continued.

"We are here." I woke up a bit and looked at him.

"Hm?" was the only sound i could make as i was waking up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling at me and he got out the car. I started to fall back asleep but he opened my door and got very close to me. Our faces were about to touch! It seemed like we were about to kiss or something!

I looked at him, fully awake this time and my eyes widened.

"Hi.." I said quietly.

"Hey stevey." He smirked, teasing me.

"Quit it Munson." I pushed him away jokingly and got out.

He closed the door and we went inside the restaurant. It looked hypie themed with the plants everywhere and the odd patterns, but then there was a few things that also reminded me of Eddie. The rock band posters and the guitar on the wall. Eddie called for someone. It was garwin.. gaten..

"Gareth!" He called once again. A guy our age came out.

"Eddie!" He came out and hugged him.

"Hey buddy. How are you holding up?"

"Ehh.." He smiled and Eddie smiled back.

"I feel you.. well this is Steve!" I waved awkwardly and he waved back.

"He's my.." he looked at me and i answered for him. Though it wasn't true, i wanted it to seem like he was doing good.

"His boyfriend." I looked at him and mouthed

"Trust me."

He smiled and me and smiled at Gareth.

"Yes, my boyfriend."

"Finally! I've heard non-stop "steve this steve that" 24/7 from you." Gareth said.

Eddie gave him a death stare and i laughed.

"I was thinking you could get us some food. I have no cash and i wouldn't want Steve paying for me."

"Yeah of course on me."

"Thank you so much." He came and sat next to me putting his arm around me.

"Don't push it." I muttered. He smiled and kept his arm in place.

"I hate you."

"You love me." I rolled my eyes and waiting for our food to come. I looked over at a table close by. I saw another familiar face, but this time, this one i wanted to see. I needed to see..