Your mine tonight Merrick~ -Jaylex [Jay x Alex] NSFW

Light? Lemon/Smut warning. TW: getting caught

This was the worst time to be in Rosswood Park, especially for Jay. His camera dead, no idea where he's going, flashlight almost out, and it was pitch black outside. Jay has no memory of coming to Rosswood whatsoever, all he knows, is that he shouldn't be here.

As Jay walked through the cold night, it started raining. Jay put his camera in his hoodie and started sprinting as fast as he can to find any type of shelter. He almost ran into a wall when he noticed he was outside of the shack where Tim got his leg broken with a block of cement. Jay got slightly uncomfortable thinking about it. He couldn't help but get butterflies in his stomach thinking of how strong Alex must've been to hold a block that heavy. He was also slight annoyed. Jay carefully pulled his camera out if his hoodie, making sure not to drop it. It was luckily fine, not a single drop of rain on it. Jay quietly put his camera on a shelf.

×××××× A few Minutes Later ××××××

Jay was thinking about how he reacted when Alex broke, more like shattered, Tim's bones in his leg. Tim's blood curdling scream wouldn't get out of his head... Neither did Alex's demanding voice. Jay has had feelings for Alex for quite a while now, he hates admitting it though. Mostly because of Alex having a girlfriend. Now that Jay thinks about it, he hasn't seen or even heard from Amy for a couple of months. But again, Jay and Amy barely talked. Jay was deep in thought when he was suddenly forcefully shoved into the wall behind him. The cold hitting his head hard. Jays eyes shot open only to see Alex with a seductive look on his face with a soft blush. "A-Alex...? What are you d-doing?" Jay stuttered. Alex kept quiet, staring at Jays lips. Jay didn't notice, and closed his eyes to calm down a little only to feel a pair of soft, warm lips smash against his. Jay instantly kissed back, wanting this moment to last forever. Alex's hands moved down to Jays hips and pulled him off the wall, not disconnecting their lips. Jays hand moved to Alex's hair and tugged on a handful a bit, while the other went to the side of his face.

( Mostly looks like this but Jay has a hoodie on, and Alex's hands are on Jays waist )

(  Mostly looks like this but Jay has a hoodie on, and Alex's hands are on Jays waist )

Alex bit Jays bottom lip, still kissing him. As Jay moaned, Alex slid his tongue into Jays mouth. Alex and Jays tongues fought for dominance, but Alex of course, won. After what felt like hours of making out, Alex pulled away. Leaving Jay to be shoved against the wall again. Alex starting biting and licking Jays neck. "Ah~!" Jay moaned as Alex found Jays 'sweet' spot. Alex chuckled on Jays neck, sending vibrations down Jays spine and to his, 'special' area. Alex continued leaving hickeys all over Jays neck, marking him. Alex started kissing Jay again, while his hand went down to Jays belt, and started undoing it. "Your mine tonight Merrick~." Alex said in a deep, breathless, sexy voice in-between kisses. When Alex finally got Jays belt off, he threw it on the ground behind them. Just as everything was getting sexually exciting for the both of them, a figure ran in. It was the hooded man. He 'stared' at Jay and Alex. PROLONGED EYE CONTACT... (srry, that was a joke, I couldn't resist xD) the hooded man slowly walked out of the small building, sprinting as fast as he could when out. Jay was deeply embarrassed, especially since he and Alex got caught by a person they didn't even know yet. Alex didn't seem to mind, he put his hand on the side of Jays face and gently pushed it forward, making him look directly at Alex. Alex got closer to Jays face, in a teasing manner. When Alex finally was close enough, he leaned in and closed his eyes. Jay, eyes half lidded, stared at Alex's lips. Alex didn't kiss him, no, he was just teasing Jay. He chuckled, and pulled back. "Judging by your reaction, you were deeply embarrassed, weren't you~?" Alex asked, kinda whispering the end. Jay just nodded, trying to not let his moan escape through his mouth. "We can continue this later then Jaybird, that guy probably put a camera outside." Alex said. Jay was slightly sad, but also didn't want to get caught again. Alex unpinned Jay from the wall, and let him do whatever he wanted. Jay walked to his belt and grabbed it, putting it on slowly. "See you tomorrow darling~." Alex said, while leaving. Jay never noticed it has stopped raining.