Do you have to go? -Brim [Brian x Tim] NSFW

First request I'm using! Sorry it took so long for me to add a new chapter:[ now, onto the story!

3rd Person POV

Tim was getting ready to go out for lunch with Jay. He hasn't seen him in a while, so he thought it would be nice meeting up with him again. "Hey beautiful, where you going?" Brian questioned as he walked into Tim's room. "I'm going for lunch with Jay, why?" Tim responded as he was buttoning up his shirt. "Oh..." Brian said sighing a bit, looking Tim up and down. The taller male walked right up to Tim, and whispered in his ear, " Why don't you stay home with me? I assure you we can have a good time~" and topped it off with with a kiss on the ear. "I-.... But-I have to go! I told Jay I'd be going!" Tim replied nervously, clearly flustered of what Brian had just recommended. "Simple solution. Tell him you can't make it, and if he asks why, tell him your leg hurts." Tim hesitated, but eventually grabbed his phone and texted Jay saying he couldn't make it. Jay simple answered with a "okay, I understand. Hope your leg gets better🙃" "Th-There... I did it... I'm no longer going out..." Brian smirked and grabbed the collar of Tim's shirt, pulling him forward. Their lips crashed together. As Brian's hands moved down to Tim's hips pulling him closer, Tim gently rested his arms around his lover's neck. After a couple seconds, Brian's tounge slid across his partners bottom lip, making him moan quietly. Brian's tounge slid into Tim's mouth, battling against the other for dominance. The smaller male eventually gave up, letting the other win. Brian grabbed Tim's wrists and slammed them against a wall, along with his whole body, making the smaller male whimper. As they separated for air, a string of saliva was attached to their mouths. Brian forcefully bit on Tim's neck, making him moan loudly. Surprised on the sound he just made, Tim placed his hand over his mouth as Brian kept leaving hickeys all over his neck. "You like it when I do this to you, don't you Timothy~?" Brian teased while undoing Tim's shirt. "Y-yes master~" Tim replied seductively. Brian's never been called master before, not even as a joke. And being called master, especially by Tim, gave him butterflies in his stomach. Along with making him want to do some 'special' things to Tim. "Call me that again." Brian demanded. "Master? You like being called master?~" "Stop teasing me Wright." Brian replied harshly, shoving him onto their bed. The two were soon forgetting about their problems, as Brian began to kiss down Tim's stomach, instantly undoing the bottoms belt and jeans. He didn't even need to ask permission as he took the whole member in his mouth. Brian's tounge began sliding up and down then all around Tim's hard on, bobbing his head while doing so. "A-hhh, f-uck!~" Tim moaned, as Brian started humming. "You taste so good Tim! Why don't you let me do this more often?" Brian said, lifting his head up and using his hand instead. "B-because y-our too f-f-fucking good a-at it...~" Tim replied under his breath. Brian chuckled, then proceeded to strip. "I think I'm going in dry this time~." Brian chuckled. Tim took no time in positioning himself. "Aw, kittens all ready for master to claim him once again? How sweet.~" Brian slowly pushed it in, letting Tim adjust to the size. He always did this, making sure his partner was ready for what's about to happen to him. "Ngh... Move already!~" Tim said while shoving his hips back, earning a little moan from Brian. "As you wish slut~." Brian suddenly began quickly pounding into Tim. "AHHH! FUCK, DADDY!~ FUCK!!!" "Mhmmm~, your nice and tight Timmy.~" Soon enough, pleasure took over all of Tim's senses, his eyes rolled back as his tight gripened on the bed sheets. "AHHH!!! FUCK BRIAN!~ R-RIGHT THERE!!!" Tim practically screamed as Brian began hitting his prostate, abusing the power the smaller male has given him. "F-F-UCK!! IM GONNA CUM, IM GONNA CUM!!!" Tim moaned as he felt the familiar feeling growing quickly. "Me t-too...~" With one final thrust, Brian surprisingly came before Tim, filling up his insides with the warm cream. Tim made no sound except loud gasps. "Heh, I told you we'd have fun Timmy:)." Brian said in a cocky like tone. "Dumbass..."

Ngl, this was rlly fun to make😩🖐️