Naughty boy~ - Jaylex [Jay x Alex] NSFW

Yes.

TW??

Public seggs

So, basically this is about where Alex, Jay, Tim and Brian go shopping, but Jay wants to have some different fun with Alex....

Also, Jay tops alot in this😎💚

3rd person POV

The group of males have been wondering around the mall for a while now, buying stuff they don't need, talking, in general having fun. As the group went into a book shop, they got into 2 groups. Just being the couples together (Jay and Alex went together, while Brian and Tim went together.) Alex and Jay found themselves just roaming around the place.

Alex's POV

Me and Jay were holding hands as we looked at millions of shelves filled with books. I, personally, enjoyed books about romance. I was looking at a book called 'I think I love you' which had two girls on the front, looking at eachother longingly. I suddenly felt Jays hot breath on my ear. I let out a shaky breath as he softly bit my ear. His hands roamed around my body as he began leaving soft kisses on my neck. "J-Jay, what the f-fuck are you doing...? We're in public!" I whispered. "And? I still want you in me~." That sentence sent shivers down my spine. Why was he acting like this? He usually gets shy even when Tim and Brian are joking around about it. Saying stuff like "you seemed like you would cum in your pants even if I turned it up to medium!" Or "you truly looked helpless when you bit my hoodie and moaned!" (Maybe that story will be in the next chapter 😉) Luckily no one was in the area we were in...yet... "Please Alex! I'm so horny! I just want to ride you till I can't breathe!" Jay quietly moaned into my ear as he grabbed my dick through my pants. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath as he began palming me. "F-fine! You win..." I said, as I pulled him out of the store. "Where are we going?" "A clothing store." "Why?" "Change room." "Why do you want to go to a-... Oh... Oh!~" Jay suddenly realized. We were speed walking to the Urban Planet across from the book store we were at. "Alex! Slow down! I'm gonna trip!" Jay asked. As he caught his breath, still hand in hand, I noticed Brian giving Tim shirts. I'm guessing that Brian is asking his mates opinion on the clothing. Luckily, no one noticed we walked in, I made sure to avoid the other two, so they wouldn't think they were in 'trouble' for not staying at the book store. I softly pushed Jay into a changing room, and locked the door. Jay suddenly shoved me onto the bench and straddled me. We began making out, our tongues taking no time to explore the others warm mouth. Jays fingers began undoing my belt and pulling off my pants, seeing my raging boner. Jay licked his lips as he pulled my boxers down. "Mhmm, I forgot how big you are!~" Jay commented, massaging the head with his fingers. His tounge licked up the sides, treating it like a melting popsicle. He suddenly took in the whole thing, gagging a bit as it hit the back of his throat. He pulled away to catch his breath, then began sucking me hard. "Fuuuuuuuck~." I moaned under my breath.

Jays POV

Alex grabbed a fist full of my hair, encouraging me a bit. He tastes sooooo good! I missed his yummy, big dick. My eyes looked up from under my eyelashes, seeing his head back and panting a bit. Poor boy, he hasn't felt something this good in a while have you~?

Alex's POV

Jay planted a kiss on the head of my cock and stood up, fiddling with his own belt, and eventually got it off. He un-buttoned his jeans and threw them by my clothes. He then took off his shirt, along with my striped hoodie, and orange shirt. He straddled me once again, and his ass suddenly fell on my wet dick. Which made Jay let out a moan like gasp, he soon relaxed and began slowly moving. I held his hips in place as he placed his hands on my shoulders. He suddenly picked up the pace alot and rested his head on my chest, still moving his ass in the same motion and speed. "Mhmm, fuck yes!" He moaned, then began panting like a dog. I gave his hips a little squeeze earning a whimper from Jay. Oddly enough, it seemed like he was an animal in heat, as he panted. "Al-ex, I think I'm gonna, I'm gonna!" "Mhhmmm, me too." He then sped up alot more, almost feeling like a sex toy.

3rd person POV

The slightly shorter male was riding the other at an unbelievable speed! His eyes rolled back, and his grip tightened on the others shoulders, and he moaned "Alex" loudly as he came. Alex on the other hand, groaned and panted out "Jay". Once the two got dressed and left, they went back to the book store and found Tim and Brian giggling together. Tim was cuddled up into Brian's chest, and Brians hand was massaging Tim's back gently. "heh, thanks for letting me ride you earlier Al." Jay said as he cuddled up into Alex's arm. "Your welcome, you should've told me you were horny at home though, because we would've had even more fun!~" Alex replied while kissing Jays forehead. "I love you Al." "I love you too Jay Bird."