Chapter 9

💝CHAPTER 9💝

It's been 20 days since Alec left… Alec got selected in that interview, Alec was over the moon but Magnus was both happy and sad. He is not okay to let him go and he is not willing to stop him… it's his passion.. So he convinced himself by saying he will be back soon…Alec missed Magnus more than he thought, everything reminds him about  magnus… he wants to run to Magnus' arms as soon as possible. So he concentrated on level 1 training, he wanted to finish it quickly and get back to his magnus…the carving for each other is growing day by day  

Everynight gone with endless talking and texting. Sometimes it's loving and caring, most of the time it's dirty talk only they both could understand.. They fight and argue like a married couple who maintain long distance relationships.. In Between they break up once for one night and crawl back to each other in the early morning itself.. They can't take this distance, it's killing them… 

Like always they had a little fight last night which continued till this morning .. 

Phone call:

Alec :really??? Going to a party without me.? (he asked angrily on the phone..) 

Magnus :I am not going to party. My dad arranged a party for his business partners..it's happening in our home, So yes I have to be at home.. He want me to fake our dad and son relationship proudly in front his business partners (he said rolling his eyes) 

Alec :Then why the hell cami posted in her feed like "gonna enjoy the party this weekend with my Bob!!! "(he imitated Camille)by posting her picture  with yours…is she coming to your house? 

Magnus :of course she will come.. Her father Mr. Belcourt is one of the business partners too. That's how I know her idiot (he tried to clear him out) 

That's not helping Alec's temper.. 

Alec : Okay enjoy the party..( He said and cut the call) 

"! What was that?? " Magnus mumbled and called him back. Alec took in no time… 

Alec :I told you to enjoy the party… (he said plainly) 

Magnus :hey grumpywood!!! Are you jealous??? (he laughed) 

Alec :i am not (he stammered back) 

Magnus :I can see that clearly!! If you are that concerned then join me this weekend… (he asked playfully but he badly want him here) 

Alec : i am not in mood for party (he said hesitantly) 

Magnus :okay then I will find another girl (he said playfully) 

Alec :wait!!! Girl!?? (he asked seriously yet shockingly) 

Magnus :yeah I promised myself you would be my first and last boyfriend.. I should try girls too(he teased but the other one took it seriously) 

Alec :then go and fuck!! (he said and switch off his mobile) 

Magnus laughed and called him again and again but he couldn't reach alec. 

"grumpy panda "he said with a smile and slept sending a good night text of course in a flirting way… 

Next day morning he saw there was no text from Alec, he didn't  reply for his Goodnight also.." he might be still angry" magnus thought to himself and took his belongings to school… the whole day went lifeless without Alec's texts and Alec, that's how all these 20 days gone… 

On that evening 

Magnus was sitting on the football ground, he was looking for Alec's text but none was there. He knew his alec might be busy but his heart was expecting to get a text  from him… it's time to leave, he saw Cody waiting for someone on the ground.. He patted his shoulder and left .. he walked towards the locker room.. Before he could get in, he heard the crying sound of a girl and the voice sounded familiar too… then he realized it's camille.. He ran to the direction and he saw through the glass from the outside .. Inside the empty classroom there was Camille crying  who is surrounded by 3  boys, they are up to something… she is crying helplessly.. Magnus opened the door and went inside