Chapter 88

💜💜Chapter 88💜💜

"hawww… someone adding a name in the pension list" Leo teased on peeping his head from behind… 

Alec hit him on his face, with the record note which he had in his hand, without looking back.. 

"ouchh" Leo muttered while rubbing his forehead and sat next to Alec on the couch …

 "I'm adding his name because he is my husband, " Alec said,while kicking him once again when he saw Leo's smirking face .. 

Leo : fine!! I can see that you are soooooo in love with your husband (he said while stealing pen from Alec's hand) 

Alec : It's not only because I love him…It's the least I could do to him..when I am gone (he said snapping the pen and signing his papers quickly) 

"what is the least you can do to who???" Magnus asked with a smile while entering the fire station with a pack of sandwiches…and Alec could see that Magnus heard a part of their conversation.. 

Leo smelled the sandwich by cooking his nose and  inhaling it deeply.. And that smile on his face makes magnus giggle and alec chuckled while hitting the back of Leo's head to Bring to consciousness.. 

Leo : savior you are!!! (he said extending his hands towards magnus) 

Magnus handed the sandwich cover to Leo and kicked Alec's leg playfully which was crossed before .. Alec opened his legs and straightened up because he knew his magnus was gonna take a seat on Alec's lap …as Alec thought, Magnus sat on his lap comfortably…. Magnus pecked Alec's forehead gently and wrapped his arms around Alec's shoulder.. 

Leo :Look at your husband, he always came up with food.. And look at me, I have a boyfriend. You have a restaurant on his own, won't even bring me a piece of rotten bread when he comes to meet me here… so lucky you are.… (he said with a pouty face) 

Alec : Don't do dramas!!You can eat that if you want..(he said and the next minute Leo smiled and stuffed the sandwich in full mouth in a single  bite..) 

Magnus laughed on looking at Leo and Alec… he looked at the signed form in Alec's hand.. "What is this??" he asked, looking and taking the form in his hand.. 

Alec : What about your work doctor bane ? .. Looks like Someone Roaming freely in a fire station…!! (he said kissing magnus cheeks..) 

Magnus : Well!!! I went to duty, just because I worked a double shift yesterday, Deva asked me to take my day off today.. So I am here… what? Can't I come to the firestation to meet my salty  husband..? (he asked  playfully while shifting his gaze from alec  to the form in his hand) 

Alec shook his head and pulled him for another cheek kiss… but he pulled back when magnus frowned on reading that form … 

Magnus : why is my name here on your pension form?? (he asked seriously) 

Alec : Are you joking.(he chuckled) you are my husband.. And it's my responsibility and wish to add your name in my pension list… (he said in same tone) 

Magnus stood up from Alec's lap all of sudden, Alec looked at him confusingly…  "what?Did I do something wrong?" he asked, looking at magnus… Leo was busy eating his sandwich.. 

Magnus : I don't want your pensions!! (he said it directly, leo took a look at magnus ) 

Alec :  It's just a yearly renewal form.. I just added your name, that's all.. First take your seat… (he pointed and Magnus sat on the teapoy with a straight face …leo took a look at both of them)