Ch 13

💔CHAPTER 13💔

NEXT DAY MORNING :

Magnus woke up with a heavy  hangover and he had a little pain on his cheeks. Like he hit something in sleep, not that bad but he felt that discomfort … he checked around his room for water but nothing was there.. His dress was down on the floor, nearer there he saw a black tiny box down on the floor which was broken.. He took the box in his hand… and didn't know whose it was? … How did this thing  come  to his room? .. All he remembered was talking with cami… he took that box and saw an ear jewel on it.. He took it in his hand, he turned and twisted it  with a smile .. That's the ear cuff in archer shape…he smiled at the cuff. He didn't know whose gift this was…  but he loved it… 

Rose opens his room door not before knocking it… magnus smiled at her lovingly but rose looked upset and faked her smile … he didn't understand why rose looks like that, he wanted to ask but before that he needed that coffee his hangover headache killing him too much… 

"Call me if you need anything else sir," she said, about to leave… 

Before rose could Leave "hey rose.. Did you know whose is this thing" he asked, showing the ear cuff… Rose shook her head as" no ".. Magnus thought it looked suspicious and the jewel was his type. 

Magnus :rose??? Is everything okay?? You look upset today?? Did dad hurted you by saying anything (he asked walking towards her) 

Rose :He didn't do that to me sir.. (she said indirectly) 

Magnus :then?? (he asked knowing there is more to the story) 

Rose :sir… 

Magnus :ma!!! Please 

Rose :He did that to you and  Alec … (she said looking down at her hand) 

Magnus - :alec??? (he was more than shocked and worried) wait !! Is Alec  here?? (he checked the doorway but none was there) 

Rose :No sir!Not now ! He was here last night , I think he misunderstood you with Ms. Belcourt , at least that's what I think.. You were not in the right mind last night.. You look like you are high on weeds…I saw Alec leaving the house crying and cursing himself for loving you.. He looks broken sir… I saw him before with you.. He has a vibe, his face is full of life.. But the alec I saw last night was something else I can't explain.. (she said looking down at the floor) 

Magnus :wait!!! What happened?? What did I do!? What are you talking about?? (he was confused) 

Rose :I don't know what happened in this room sir.. But I followed him and I saw him in full anger, he was asking you that…(she hesitated to ask first but then continued) . Whether you kissed her or not  and you said yes.. (magnus breathed hard on hearing that… he knew what alec meant) he left after hearing your dad's Mean words…(she said and looked at magnus face..) 

Magnus :no!!!(he swallowed hard) No!! (he muttered by holding his head, he sat on the bed by crossing his legs over his chest, he started to get sweat, a unrecognizable fear of losing alec starts to consume him ) 

Rose:sir…(she started but she knows Magnus needs someone who cares for him ) Magnus!! … (she called and Magnus looked at her with glassy eyes) don't cry.. Go to him.. Clear things out… I am more afraid about what happened last night than you are… Please, you are stronger than you think.. Go to alec.. Get him back… (she said caressing his cheeks, he nodded and took his car keys, he wiped his tears on the way) 

He drove straight to lightwood house.. on the way to his home, lots of things running in his mind, what happened last night, he tried to recollect but he couldn't remember anything.. as much as he tried, his head ache got even worse.