Chapter 100

💟💟Chapter 100 💟💟

It's been 3 days since Alec left… Asmodeus' condition was getting a little better day by day… he is stable and that's the only thing Magnus felt relaxed about.. Other than  that his mind always gets back to his alec..the way he searches for him when he left with Robert.. The way he begged the other night before that accident… everything coming back to his mind again and again. And stopping him from getting some sleep… 

Asmodeus didn't wake up for the past 2 days he was in constant sedation and rest.. He needs that actually.. All his wounds were healing properly…magnus  didn't move an inch from that room.. He made sure that he was careful this time…Deva, Anna and Sam bought him food every time but he is not taking anything properly everything remains untouched or half eaten…. 

 Anna and Sam tried to talk to Magnus but he became more reserved nowadays.. Like they can't pull one word out from his mouth. Even Anna had a fight with Magnus for being stubborn with Alec and letting him go the other day and she really wants to know what happened to Asmodeus.. Why was he in the car like a hostage.. Magnus wasn't in the mood to give any answers or  argue back with her.. She gave up on trying and stopped questioning Magnus because she knows if Magnus was in right mind he wouldn't miss any argument with her… 

Deva was equally confused because according to her, Magnus had only one problem  and it's Mike.. And now he is gone.. Then What else is bothering? him.. And what happened to asmodeus?? That's really a Million dollar question for her… she even tried to contact Alec but his phone was broken so she couldn't get him on the phone… 

Magnus took sleeping pills  and tried to sleep in the middle of the night… he had an improper sleep somehow.. He woke up in the morning and he stretched his arms all sleepy and yawning … he opened his eyes and rubbed it gently .. Because it's been a week he got some sleep… he looks more like a drugged person …. On opening his eyes he saw asmodeus was looking at him silently.. His eyes were filled with tears… 

"dad!!You woke up??" Magnus jumped off from the chair and got closer to his dad who was lying in the hospital .... 

"Why didn't you wake me up????(magnus asked, checking his face) How are you??" Magnus asked while caressing asmodeus hair…. 

Asmodeus : where is alec?? (that's the only word came out from his mouth) 

Magnus didn't utter a word.. He swallowed hard On hearing that… "he is fine" he said and tried to change the topic.. "you might be hungry… I will make you some fresh juice" he said and was about to walk away but Asmodeus stopped him by holding his wrist … 

Asmodeus :don't tell me that you let him go??? (he asked a bit angrily..) 

Magnus : Dad.. Please… don't talk about it.. Don't even think about it.. You need rest.. (he said out of concern ) 

Asmodeus :how could I take a rest when my son is suffering right in front of my eyes… you were standing in the middle of fire for all these days and you want me to take a rest… That bastard *he groaned and coughed* 

"dad.. Calm down…" he said, holding his hands and rubbing his chest.. Asmodeus breathed out irregularly in return which scares Magnus more… 

Magnus : look!!! I lost alec.. I am not ready to lose you too.. Don't make it more complicated for me dad… (he explained it clearly with trembling lips  and gave him some water to drink) 

Magnus helped him to Lean back on the bed and walked towards the table nearer.. He took a fresh orange and started to squeeze to make some juice for asmodeus… he swallowed his tears because he didn't want to make his dad guilty ..