Chapter 108

💟💟Chapter 108 💟💟

Early in the morning Alec woke up on hearing a murmuring sound like someone talking silently on the phone… he could barely open his eyes but he overheard Magnus talking with someone on the phone... 

Magnus :Deva!! I am sorry I can't come right now… it's 5 in the morning… Could  you please take care of that dialysis patient for me..?? (he asked while rubbing  his forehead, he hated to load his work on other people's heads but he didn't have any other option. Because he was the one talked with alec and forced him to come with him so it won't be fair if he  leaves to his work leaving alec all alone, especially not in this situation ) 

Deva on the phone : I will manage but what if that person asks for you?? You always cover your patients with your charm.. I can't recreate it (she chuckled) 

Magnus  had a lot of work pending and his patient came up for regular checkup and followups.. Just because he planned to be with Alec, He can't be there at the hospital.. 

Magnus : tell him I will be there on his next visit and(he gave a pause and continued) deva!! he is a bit of complaining person so, careful (he answered back, alec could only hear magnus words not deva's) 

Deva and Magnus  talked about a few more patients and hung up the call… Alec could sense that Magnus' work is already pressuring him alot and Magnus is not in right mind for almost 3 weeks.. He is dealing with a lot.. Now he is  dealing with his husband's emotional breakdown that made Alec think that he is bothering his magnus more, he also thought his presence is affecting Magnus's work and his daily life  … he started to think he is nothing but a burden to his husband… but he forget to realize love isn't being together on happiness.. Love is standing by each other on all their ups and downs… 

When Alec sensed Magnus getting back to the bed, he closed his eyes and faked his sleep.. Magnus laid next to Alec while sighing heavily.. He is dealing with so many things and it's pressuring him a lot but seeing Alec sleeping next to him peacefully gives him a hope to face everything and he is ready to face dawn 

Alec decided to send Magnus to his work today no matter how much he protested… so that Magnus doesn't have to deal with all his shots and he could do some of his work without stress .. He drifted into sleep while  thinking about it… 

In the morning:

Alec opened his eyes with a groaning sound because his arm is still hurting  .. He can't turn on his sides. He just laid the whole night on his back and he ends up in back pain everyday….he saw Magnus standing in front of the wall.. Adding some photos to the wall.. The one they took on Alec's birthday… 

Magnus trying his best to recall all the good memories Alec had with him.. Nonetheless the worst is still haunting both of them.. 

Alec smiled painfully while looking at the photo where Magnus was hanging  upside down holding his arms tight while bungee jumping .. His face was the funniest out of all.. And he remembered that kiss they shared at the moment.. But that kissing photo wasn't there on the wall.. He checked on the wall there are no kissing photos, not even one, everything looks happy and romantic and not an intimate one.. Alec realized that Magnus didn't want to push him hard… he was just Trying to get him back… that's all…Alec straightened up on hearing Magnus's voice.. 

"good morning" magnus smiled at alec who nodded on looking at the bed… magnus paused for a second in seeing alec face who was still not looking at him…. But he buckled and cheered himself.. 

Magnus : freshen up… it's time for breakfast!! (he said with a weak smile and placed Alec's towel and brush with paste on that nightstand nearer.. He gave Alec some space and went to the dining table…)