Chapter 84

💜💜Chapter 84 💜💜

ALEC :magnus fast, fast.. We are getting late… (he yelled at Magnus who was still in the bathroom…) 

Magnus : mmmm… you go and start the car.. I will be there in 2 minutes.. (he replied back) 

Alec : lazy ass… (he said and 

He shook his head with a smile when he heard Magnus yelling back.. "I am sore you dumbass… "... 

Alec took Magnus's bag and headed downstairs,he saw  Maryse preparing breakfast for both of them

Yes after the night partying on the ship.. They both spend the next day in lightwood's home… with Alec's siblings and their friends.. Now it's as usual the end of vacation.. They have to sign in for work before 9.. It's almost 6.30am and it might take more than 2 and half hours to reach their workplace.. So they were rushing on it… 

Maryse : hey… eat something and then go.. What is the rush?? (she asked) 

Alec :Mom I ask permission from Henry through the phone... It's over now.. I have to sign in and Magnus needs to get there before 9… so we have to go… (he said to his mom and kissed her cheeks before yelling at Magnus again.) magnus.!!!!!! Fast… (he shouted, there is no reply. So he walked fast to the doorway before he could open it… the door swung open and he smiled wide  on seeing Robert on the doorway…) 

Alec :dad!! (he smiled and hugged Robert… Robert smiled back and returned the hug.. Marsye stood there without saying anything.. She checked on the staircase then and now nervously…) 

Robert : How are you..?? And Belated birthday wishes !!! (he said handing a gift box to alec and ruffled his hair lovingly) 

Alec's face lightened up and he smiled on taking that gift box in his hand, … "you will definitely like it" Robert said with a smile… 

"Thanks dad" Alec said and hugged him again… 

Robert : are you leaving already?? (he asked on looking at the bags in his hand) 

Alec : Yes Dad…I have to get back to work… and Magnus!! (before he could continue , magnus came down while yelling at alec) 

Magnus : You left your phone charger there itself, stupid!! (he said and stopped when he saw Robert standing on the doorway.. He stood there with a nervous smile and his gaze shifted sideways to Maryse… Maryse smiled at magnus with same nervous face) 

Robert : how are you magnus? (he asked concernedly) you look handsome by the way (he added on looking magnus and down, which made alec blush a little but he pressed his lips tight together not to show it out ) 

Magnus :I am good, da… (he was about to call him as dad but changed it into) Mr. Robert …how are you?? (he asked in return with a smile) 

Robert : On seeing Alec like this, I am happy!!! (he smiled looking at alec who was blushing on looking at the floor) so you both are good now?? (he asked patting Alec's shoulder for which Alec nodded with a smile..)good, take care of him magnus (he said looking at magnus for which magnus nodded with a smile ) 

Maryse handed a cover to magnus "eat it, on the way.. Careful it's hot " she said, hugging magnus tight… 

Alec : Okay dad.. Will call you once I get there (he said and dragged Magnus' hands… which made Robert smile at the view.. They both rushed and left the place..) 

+++++++++++

Magnus : Arghhh it's 9.30.. Deva is gonna kick me today.. It's all your fault (he said looking at alec)