17.

!!!! TW !!!!: This chapter consist of vulgar language, mentions of physical assault and death threats. 

The two immediately jumps back to work, Taehyung stands behind Namjoon, telling him to access the victim's blog website. Whilst entering the username and passcode, the younger sibling hoped for something useful and that his judgement is correct.

Once they've gained access, the main page of the website pop on, seemingly normal, just very uncomfortable and sensitive topics from various bloggers. Yeah, now they know why the victim's hated on, she's clearly being influenced and influencing others to have such a twisted mindset.

"What have our society turned into..."

Namjoon makes a grossed out face while Taehyung tries to not react, there will always be people like this. After about a good 2 minutes of scrolling through Hye Jin's feed, they still haven't found anything suspicious.

"Check her inbox."

And Namjoon did just that.

"Well shit."

With just a click of a button, they were transferred to another page, with the screen showing the list of people she's talked to.

Except, there is only a single anonymous username in front of them.

"You're right, she knew she was being killed."

"And that seems to be our suspect, or at least the person she thinks murdered her."

Namjoon proceeds to click on the chat box, and hundreds of messages appears, all of them were violent and screams danger.

________________
anonymous1873627 (1:10 am):
you fucking whore you think the shit you write is funny?

anonymous1873627 (16:12 pm):
youre gonna fucking die you hear me bitch

anonymous1873627 (13:09 pm)
ill break all of your fingers so that you cant type anymore you dumb cunt
_________________

And that's not even half of what the person's sent. It has becomes clear to the two agent that who ever runs this account is not a mindless bot. Every single text was written with pure anger and hatred, given by the excessive use of vulgar language and detailed descriptions of assault.

All the text are one sided, too. The victim has been ignoring these messages, until something so vile and life-threatening that she cannot turns a blind eye to it.

"Jesus..."

This is not their first time of reading death threats, they know fully well how brutal it can be. But something about this is different, especially as they keep in mind this might be the infamous Flower Killer. The serial killer never leaves a message other than flowers, so reading through texts that could potentially be them is a beyond their imagination. This just show what a psycho the killer is, and they need to put him down quick.

"Wait look, that's the message sent before the night she was killed."

Taehyung points to a text that reads the following: