8.

"Hi, you must be Kim Taehyung. I'm Jeon Jungkook - the Director of FBI here in Korea."

At that very moment 3 years ago, Taehyung was completely head over heels for the infamous Jeon Jungkook. He was young, talented and ambitious. Taehyung could tell this guy is passionate in his job just by looking at his eyes. Jungkook is 2 years younger than Taehyung, so that really amaze him of how young the guy is to become the Director of FBI. Taehyung wasn't really sure if he actually fell for Jungkook or just mesmerized by his flawless looks. He was certain that he's into girls but, who knows.

Then he was completely sure he liked Jungkook when he stayed just a little bit later than usual. It was just a normal day at work, until he has extra work to do and told Namjoon to go home first instead of waiting for him. It was about 11:40 when he was too tired to finish of the work, so he decided to go home, take a nap then finish it off in the morning. On his way out, he noticed there were still lights outside of Jungkook's office. He took a peak, surprised that his boss is still in there working. Then Jungkook looked up and their eyes met, Taehyung froze, embarrassed that he's caught looking into the Director's office. Jungkook signal him to come in, Taehyung gulped, hoping he's not in trouble.

"You're working late, I see."

The younger said while typing on his laptop, looking so much more mature than his age.

"Yes. So are you."

Taehyung nervously said, he wanted to know what the guy's thinking, but then can't betray his trust when he promised not to do that.

"Well, I'm a workaholic. Besides, working late have its perks."

"Really, and what's that? I honestly can't think of a good reason for us to sacrifice our precious sleep to stay up late doing paper work."

They both let out a chuckle. Taehyung felt comfortable being around Jungkook, he doesn't know why, maybe it's because they share similar personality traits, or maybe it's because of his charming energy that makes people love him. 

"One of its perks is that I can see my employees passing through my office. I can tell if someone is working hard or not if they pass by my office at this hour."

Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung, giving him his infamous bunny smile. Taehyung blushed a little, he felt shy due to Jungkook's compliment.

"But it's late, you should go home."

Jungkook suggested, looking at his watch. Taheyung nodded.

"Yeah."

"On that not, would you like a ride home?"