9.

"So he then took me home. He was so sweet that I can't help but fall for him."

Taehyung smiles, remembering old memories that are still precious to him until this very day. Namjoon nods, he was pretty surprised that Taehyung had a crush on Jungkook 'cause he feels like that guy isn't the type to fall in love easily. He was just about to say something when the door was open.

"Taehyung, Namjoon, there's a new case. Come, I'll tell you the details."

Taehyung gives Namjoon a glance, then they head outside with Seokjin. He gives Taehyung a file about this new case, Namjoon also takes a look at the papers.

"The victim is Song Hye Jin, female. She was found dead on her house's couch, body found by the victim's boyfriend this morning. She was poisoned, possibly between 10 to 11 pm last night, yet we haven't figures where the poison came from. And there's a flower placed next to the body."

"So it's the Flower Killer?"

Taehyung asks while his eyes still glued on the papers, flipping it onwards and backward. There's a picture of the crime scene, the flower next to the body is a purple flower. Taehyung and Namjoon aren't exactly flower experts so they couldn't quite tell what type of flower it is. They never understand why the murderer placed the flower there even through this is the Flower Killer's fifth case.

"Most likely, yes."

Seokjin lead them to the investigation room where papers and computers are everywhere. Everyone is trying their best to find at least something on the case. Jungkook is also there. He has been eager to catch this serial killer since the very first case.

"How are we looking?"

Taehyung asks one of their co-worker. She's typing information of this new case on the computer while trying to answer his question.

"Not good. There's no trace of the killer. As we already know, whoever this is, always leave a piece of flower at the crime scene and always uses poison to kill the victim."

"Is there any connections between Hye Jin and the 4 other victim back then?"

"None. But, I've found out that she's a famous blogger that usually writes controversial posts. Lots of people hate her, some even send death threats, so I'll definitely check that out."

"Great, let me know if someone looks like the potential Flower Killer."

The girl nods as Taehyung makes his way toward Jungkook. He looks really tense as he gives out orders to the whole room.

"Alright, everyone, listen."

All eyes and ears are at him. Silence quickly fills the room.

"This is the fifth case in the span of a year that involves poison and flower. We have just found out that this victim is a blogger that writes controversial posts, and most likely, the killer was provoked while reading one of her blog and killed her. Our number one suspect is the infamous Flower Killer. The victim's boyfriend has an alibi last night so now, we focus mainly on the Flower Killer. As you know, we've been trying to find his identity since last year and it has been one month right after the 4th victim's case. We need to act faster than ever, because we don't  seem to have any progress since. I need everyone on this case. It's about time to catch this serial killer on the lose. So, I will be the person leading this case, of course, with the help of every single one of you."

His word makes everyone in the room tense. He rarely lead any case, only the ones that are extremely serious. So you can say this case is also extremely serious. Guess he really wants to catch the killer.

"Now, we need to track down the people that the victim's met. There are 2 places she went yesterday before she was killed, so I need 2 groups. One will lead by Kim Taehyung, and the other lead by Kim Seokjin. Have I made myself clear?"