14.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Taehyung speaks while looking at a pub's sign. It's where Hoseok works. He and Namjoon has to go interrogate the bartender there since apparently, the latest victim was his friend. He's nervous as hell. He was certain that Hoseok doesn't know what happened to Hye Jin, aka the victim. Namjoon gives him a reassuring smile.

"Relax, if you're shy, I can do all the talking."

Taehyung shakes his head. Sure, he is a bit scared about how Hoseok would think about him, since he never mentioned he's a freaking agent. But that's not why he's nervous.

"No, I'm worry for him. He'd be in shock if we told him his friend died."

"I see. Well, he'd found out sooner or later. But Tae, do remember, that he could be the potential killer."

Namjoon spoke slowly, and there's no denying that he's wrong. Anyone could be a murderer. He can't go soft on Hoseok just because he likes the bartender.

"I know."

He replied, then leads the way into the pub. It's still early, so there's barely any customers. They both make their way to the bar, where Hoseok's cleaning some glasses. He looks up to the both of them, flashing his infamous sunshine-like smile.

"Taehyung! I didn't expect to see you in such early hour. And this is..."

He looks over to Namjoon, carefully scanning the man.

"He's my brother, and we're actually here to talk to you."

Hoseok nods in agreement, not knowing what any of this is about.

"Yeah, sure, anything."

Namjoon pulls out his badge, place it in front of Hoseok, then introduces himself with a professional manner.

"You must be Jung Hoseok. I'm Kim Namjoon, FBI, and I would like to ask you about one of your friend, Song Hye Jin."

Hoseok then widens his eyes. He looks over to Taehyung, who's giving him an awkward smile.

"So you're..."

"Yes, I'm also an FBI agent. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, didn't wanna freak you out."

Taehyung scratches his head while Hoseok chuckles a little, looking dearly at Tae.

"It's okay, I understand. I think it's pretty cool that my favorite customer is a agent fighting bad guys."

Tae blushes like crazy when Hoseok just admits that he's his favorite customer. He feels like he's on cloud nine. Namjoon glances at them back and forth, then clears his voice in order to cut the sexual tension between them.

"As I was saying, is there anywhere a bit more private that we could talk?"

"Absolutely, follow me."

He then leads them to a small room behind the bar counter. It seems like it's an employees locker room.

"So, what's the deal with Song Hye Jin?"

Hoseok asks, Taehyung looks at Namjoon, signals him to tell the truth.

"Miss Hye Jin wass found dead five days ago in her apartment. And we found out that she went to your pub a day before her death. Would you mind telling me what you remember of that day?"

_______________
vantea: Looks who's backkkkkk. I just survived a week of tests but still got one more week. Sorry for keep you waiting 😓. I've been abandoned all of my stories lately but I'll try my best to update.