12.

"Yes Tae?"

Namjoon opens the door, revealing him with messy hair and shirt and Hae Min half lying on the couch, face red as a tomato. His voice is a little annoyed, Taehyung noticed this of course.

"Sorry, did I interrupted your make out session?"

Taehyung asks while walking into their flat, he notices how Hae Min face is even redder than before. Namjoon shuts the door and make his way to sit next to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, you did- Ow!"

Hae Min elbows him really hard on his arm, making the guy shouts due to the pain. Taehyung rolls his eyes, it's not like this is his first time interrupting the couple. Sure, he walked in on them making out a bunch. Does he feel bad? A little. But is he allowed to? Hell yeah. It's kind of funny how Namjoon would always be annoyed and Hae Min would always be awkward.

"Anyway. I have something super fucking important to tell you guys."

Taehyung speaks, his deep voice indicate that he's not playing around. He always talks like this on certain occasions, most of them being very urgent and serious.

"What is it?"

Hae Min asks, she tilted her head a little due to the curiosity rising inside her.

"There's this person, I can't read him."

As soon as the words escape his mouth, both Namjoon and Hae Min eyes immediately widened. Taehyung is also still in shock as well, after he found out he can't sneak into the bartender mind but he just doesn't show it.

"What? Who?"

Namjoon doubly asks. Taehyung never have problems reading people's mind. Namjoon knows this better than anyone since he spent the most time with Tae. So this is definitely new to all of them.

"Jung Hoseok."

"As in the hot bartender at "Gold Coast"? "

Hae Min raises and eyebrow, earning a nod from Tae.

"You still remember his name?"

"I remember every everyone that's attractive."

Hae Min smiles at Namjoon, who is looking at her like she's some sort of alien. Taehyung have to agree with her, he is extremely attractive.

"I'm gonna let that pass, for now."

Namjoon says to her, then lay his eyes on his younger brother.

"So you can't read a bartender's mind?"

"Yeah."

"Which "Twilight" movie is this?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes while Hae Min chuckles a little at his joke.

"Hyung, I'm being serious."

"I know you are. Say, is this the same person you are interested in?"

Taehyung almost chokes on air while Hae Min widens her eyes even more and Namjoon being very calm while suggesting it.

"Oh my god Tae!!! You have a crush on the bartender???"

Hae Min shouts in excitement, her eyes lighten up and she almost jumps out of the couch. Namjoon gives his younger brother a smile, knowing well he was damn right. He told Hae Min about how Taehyung has a little crush on someone and both of them has been dying to know who is it.

"I..."

"Don't be shy, tell us more."

Hae Min cooed as Taehyung's face flustered with a red shade. He didn't asked to be exposed this early. But then again, he already came out with, and I quote, "I'm interested in this guy at the pub you introduced me a few days ago." He really didn't thought this guy he has a little crush on is unaffected with this telepathic ability. It's crazy almost. Well, it's not that crazy considering he's the one that can read minds and shit.

Still, his life really just took an unexpected turn.