5.

"You got any plans for today?"

Namjoon asked while drying his hands by rubbing them against his shirt. Taehyung lazily groans, lying on the sofas, still wearing his pajamas.

"I'm too lazy to even think of a plan..."

They both have a day off today, yet Taehyung couldn't sleep till noon like he hoped. He was awake at 8 am and could not fall asleep back. So he walked to Namjoon's room since he was nearly dying because of boredom.

"You should check out the new pub that was just opened last week. Me and Joon went there last Tuesday and it was great. You'll love it."

Hae Min suggests, she was too busy scrolling through her Instagram feed to look up to him since she's sitting on the floor like she used to. Taehyung's eyes light up by curiosity. He never heard of this new pub before. He always liked to explore new places, so this could be a way for him to spend his day off.

"Yeah. Great music, great drinks, great atmosphere. Give it a try."

Namjoon nodded, making Taehyung have a little think about it. Hell, it's not like he has anything else to do.

"Sure, why not."

"Good, about time you socialize."

Namjoon smirks, making Taehyung rolls his eyes and Hae Min giggles. He sits up, stretches while letting out a small grunt.

"You know where this place is, then?"

"It's right around the corner of our apartment. I think it's "Gold Coast" or something."

"Alright. See ya'll later then."

Taehyung quickly stood up, walks to the door while gave them a wave.

"Have fun, boo!"

Hae Min shouts as he make his way back to his room. He took a quick bath, pick a simple fit and ready to go. He struggled a little while trying to find the pub, but eventually saw a small pub with a big "Gold Coast" sign outside.

This place looks pretty decent. It's mostly black, even the door is painted black, except for the sign which is golden. There was two big widows on each side next to door, Taheyung took a quick peck, there was light and a few people inside. He pushes the door, welcomed by scents of lemon and mint. The interior of this place is completely different from what he imagine. It's a huge room, packed with tables and chairs placed in this particular order that he couldn't figure out yet. It's in black and gold, simple yet elegant. They hung lights and glitter chain everywhere, which is super cute. They have a stage at the end of the room, people could enjoy live music here sometimes. All of the walls are full of doodles and decorations made out of empty wine bottles and broken champagne glass. Taehyung is quite overwhelm. He didn't expect it to be this unique.

He sat on a chair right in front of the bar. He quickly scan the room, still can't get over how beautiful this place is. Hae Min and Namjoon definitely have taste.

"Welcome to "Gold Coast", what can I get you?"