I've been missing you (七夕day)

Exhaling a deep breath, the tall guy closed his eyes as he clenching his fists. Collecting guts aren't that easy, he thought.

He snapped his eyes open and take a few steps closer before he knocked the door three times.

Just a few second after, someone's opened the door from the other side and revealed a smaller figure, stood there looking surprised.

Both stunned, looking straightly eyes to eyes without blinking, hoping the other would start to say something.

Keyu dropped his sight to Patrick's pink celine hoodie and saw he's holding a plush dragon by it's hand.

"You wear that?" He said while pointing at the shorter's body.

Memories started to flashing in his mind. That's the time when they went out together, Patrick asked him to buy the hoodie and the plush dragon for him and Keyu did.

He haven't use those for some times but now he is using them both which is an extra ease for Keyu.

Patrick says nothing but started to tearing up instead. Keyu noticed the sudden changes in his face and started to get panic.

"Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Daniel.."

Patrick runs to to hug the chinese boy tightly.

"I miss you so much!"

Keyu just realized that he's missing this tiny guy so bad too. He slowly wrapped his arms around Patrick's neck while caressing his hair gently.

"I miss you too, boy. Are you still mad at me?"

"Of course, I still am! But we haven't meet each other for a week and I missed you already." Patrick replied between sobs.

"I'm coming to ask you for an apology. I'm sorry Paipai. I promise I will not hanging out for three days straight anymore. Forgive me, baobei?"

Patrick raised his head to look at Keyu in the eyes and frowned.

"I promise, baby. I can guarantee."

"With what?"

"Well, I'm thinking of spending my night with you for three nights straight. How about that?"

Patrick think for a while then he buried his face in Keyu's chest and nodded.

"What you say? I can't hear it." Keyu teasingly said while inhaling the german boy's hair deeply.

Patrick out of blue bite Keyu's chest under his clothes using his rabbit fang.

"Ouch, Pai!"

"Now you hear it?"

Patrick smirked and free himself from the embrace.

"Yeah, I guess I did." Keyu answered like a scared hedgehog.

"Good samoyed."

Patrick pulled Keyu inside his room and closed the door behind them.