untold desire

Angst warning ⚠️ you can read this while listen to film out

"PLEASE DANIEL, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!"

That makes Liu Yu burst into the kitchen to see what happened.

"Guys, chill down! I don't want anyone to fight.. We can talk properly right?" Liu Yu look at them worried.

Patrick shakes his head while the tears started to fall heavily on his cheeks. He wipes them off then runs to leave the kitchen and stepped out of the house.

Liu Yu look at Keyu. He's trying to hold his anger while clenching his fists.

"Keyu, what did you do to him that makes him raised his voice at you?" Liu Yu asked and Keyu give him a death glare.

"Just because he's younger, you blame everything to me? Go to hell Liu Yu.." He left Liu Yu alone and went upstairs to his room.

Liu Yu was stunned and still processing everything. He don't know what to do. Luckily Nine entered the kitchen, maybe to eat something.

"Hi." He greets the leader but he doesn't move. "Uh, why you look like a freeze hamster?"

"Xiao Jiu!" Liu Yu runs to hug the taller. "I hope we would never fight like that, it's scary!"

Nine was confused but just hugged back while caressing the tiny body to comfort him.

"Who's fighting?"

"It's Paipai and Keyu! I don't know what to do.."

"WHAT? OUR BAOBAOS ARE FIGHTING?"

Liu Yu sadly nodded.

"So it's them I heard someone yelling earlier?" Nine sighed.

"It's Paipai, I don't know where did he go. It's midnight Nine, we should find him!"

"What? He went outside?! That kid has gone mad, I swear. Let's go!"

××××××××××××××××××××××

Nine saw him at the bench near the lake, hugging his knees while sobbing alone. He texted Liu Yu that he found Patrick before he slowly make his way to sit beside the younger. He wrapped his arms around Patrick and rests his head on his shoulder.

"Xiao Jiu, I can't stop crying.."

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here."

Patrick put his legs down and hugs Nine tightly.

"What happened? You're making our leader hella worried. He never saw you raised your voice at your geges."

"I hate him! I hate him, Nine! I hate him!!"

Nine look at Patrick worried. He don't know what did that tall guy did until he's so mad at him.

"I- I had never loved him.." Patrick said, almost whispered.

"It's okay, just cry all you want." Nine said, understanding him.

Patrick is calmed down a bit after some moment when Nine asks him.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Patrick took at deep breath but still hesitating to tell the older.

"It's all me. I ignored him. And he's mad at me.. He-" He stopped, while starting to teared up again.

"Why did you ignore him?"

"I'm just trying to ignore my feeling for him.. I hate that I love him more than just a friend! But he didn't understand me. He didn't give me the time I asked. He forced me to tell me why I didn't talk to him. I'm hurting just seeing him getting so friendly with girls so I decided to remove my feeling on him. It hurt so bad, Nine."