open your mouth

It's a pretty boring evening and Patrick decided to wander around the house to look at his geges activities. The first guy he saw is sitting at the dining table while using his laptop.

He stood beside Keyu and when he's about to call Keyu, he can see that Keyu is chewing something. He can also smell strawberries from his mouth.

"Hey is that candy?" He said and point at Keyu's mouth.

"Where?" Keyu said while swallowing the strawberry candy and look at Patrick with a poker face.

"You just swallowed it!" Patrick says angrily as he was annoyed by Keyu's action.

"Really?" Keyu said then take a lollipop in a jar on the table and put it inside his mouth and continue doing his work.

"What?! There's a lollipop too? Where did you get those?"

"Santa gave me. And, that's the last one."

Patrick let out a long sigh and pout. Seriously this guy? How annoying he is. Don't he know sweets are Patrick's favorite?

Patrick sadly left the annoying guy and sit on the couch alone. Patrick crossed his arms and keep looking outside the window when Keyu suddenly stood in front of him.

"Open your mouth." Keyu said to him.

"Why? Wha-" He was cut by Keyu when Keyu take the lollipop inside his mouth and put it in Patrick's mouth.

Patrick widened his eyes and look at Keyu angrily.

"What are you doing?!"

"I know you want it."

"But you already ate this!"

"If you don't want it you can just give it back to me."

The living room fell silent for a moment. Who knows, they're having an eye contest again.

"No, I want this. You can go away, thanks." Patrick said while licking and enjoying the lollipop happily.

Keyu rolls his eyes and continue to do his work. He sit on the chair and take something from his pocket. It's another lollipop Santa gave him.

'It worked!' He then unwrapped the plastic and eat the lollipop while blushing alone.

:: I wrote this on sept6th2021 and today is 520❤️2023 ::

today into1 revealed many kepat moments 😭