it has been three years!

Soft angst warning ⚠️
song : it's you ali gatie

Patrick is standing alone while enjoying tonight's beautiful dark sky that filled with twinkling stars from the balcony outside his room. His thoughts keep switching about many things. He still need to do many things and need to think about everything.

He closed his eyes as he feels a pair of skinny hands wrapping around his waist. The owner of the hands rests his chin on Patrick's shoulder and lean his head to Patrick's neck.

"Don't think too much, we still got plenty of times to spend."

Patrick smiles upon hearing his hoarse voice. He turned his face and inhale deeply on his hair.

"I don't wanna be far from you." Patrick said, somehow sadness filled his words. "I wanna stay with you forever, Dan."

Keyu smiled and turned his head to kiss the younger on his lips deeply. He slowly break the kiss and sticks his cheek on Patrick's cheek while tighten the warm embrace.

"Me too. I wanna always be close to you." Keyu said. He never thought that the younger would thinking about them would leave each other sooner this soon.

"Didn't know three years will be this fast." Patrick reminding him of their radio acting class during chuang.

"Don't say that, I regret so much saying only three years. I should at least say five."

"Shut up, we won't last that long." Patrick forms a weak smile.

Keyu was surprised. He didn't understand why did he say that.

"You're not gay, Zhou Keyu." Patrick continued. That makes the older more shocked. "Not even bi. You're straight, and only gay for me, and only me.."

"Did I made you hurt, Paipai?" He asked while feeling guilty realizing something.

Patrick slowly pushed Keyu's hand to break the back hug and standing facing each other. He then wrapped his arms around Keyu's neck and push his lips on the taller's while asking for a demanding kiss.

Keyu didn't understand the younger's action but all he know is he might have hurts his feeling but he never tells. Maybe he wants to tell that he might love only him as for a boy, but for girls... He closed his eyes and he never wants to break the kiss with the German boy.

Patrick pulls off and they both try to catch airs, panting heavily. Keyu look at him frowning, begging for his explanation.

"For several times, yes. Yes, you hurt me so bad." His eyes started to get watery as his voice slowly cracking.

Keyu immediately pulls Patrick's for a tight hug.

"But it's not your fault. That's your job. I should already be used to it, but I can't help my feeling for you." Patrick replied the hug. "I love you so much, Keyu. I hope you always know that." He said between sobs.

Keyu couldn't find a word to say. He always thought that the younger was doing okay because he never talk about this topic, ever. He even supported him for his projects.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought it didn't effect you that much."

"Didn't effect me? You kissed a girl publicly and you say it didn't effect me?"

Keyu look at Patrick in his eyes.

"But I already tell you before I did it.. okay look, I'm so sorry. I'm- "

"Nah, stop. You don't need to explain much. Yes you've told me and I said I'm okay because I understand you, it's about work. I'm not gonna arguing about this." Patrick smiles at him warmly and caress Keyu's cheek using his thumb. "You don't need to worry. I'm not mad, but I just... sad."

Keyu takes the younger's hand on his cheek then planting warm kisses on the tiny hand.

"Thanks for telling me this. And, I'm so sorry." Said Keyu.

Patrick smiles and tip toed to kiss his nose.

"Like you said, we still got plenty of time to spend before we get disband and, leave each other.." Yes, they've made a promise to stay together as long as they have INTO1 in their name. And after that? No one knows, they'll catch their own dreams. "Let's get in?"

"Yeah, it's freezing outside. I wanna sleep hugging you."

"Dream on, Daniel! Who wants to sleep with you?" Patrick teases him.

He giggles and suddenly he was lifted by Keyu. He pressed their lips together and walk inside to Patrick's bed without breaking the hot kiss. He slowly lay Patrick on the bed. He trapped the younger between his hands while he's on top of him. He break the kiss and look at Patrick seductively.

"I want you to sleep with me." He smirks.

"You must! You need to make everything up for me.. Come on, boy. The night is still long."

💗May28th23💙

I wrote this just to comfort myself 🥲 I can finally accept the truth after 3 years 😭