˚002.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

002.

"Y/n, Up!" Your mother shook you up, again. "Ma! Stop, i'm tired!" You groaned as you attempted to push her off of you. "What time did you get home?" She asked, leaning off of you and crossing her arms. "I don't know? Like 11?" You lied, if she knew you got home so late she would've probably gave you some talk about how it's bad to be out late and just her usual random nonsense. She looked at you with a cocked eyebrow before walking off, "If I come back in here, and you aren't getting ready i'm taking your keys!" She lectured before walking out the bedroom and shutting the door.

You mumbled something under your breathe angrily as you stood up from your bed. Graduation wasn't until 10:15am, however, you had to pick up Annie, and get ready yourself. You walked over to your bathroom and started the shower, once it started getting warm you slipped out your pajamas and into the shower. You did your normal shower routine, like washing your body, face, etc. Once you were all cleaned up you stepped out of the shower and grabbed the white towel hanging on the rack.

You wrapped it around your body before walking out the bathroom and back into your room. With a small sigh you sat on your vanity chair for a moment, thinking about the dresses in your closet to pick from. You only had a few, but you still didn't know which one would be good for graduating. You would have your gown and cap over your outfit, but for after pictures you wanted a nice outfit.