˚005.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

005.

"What the hell." You groaned, waking up to the loud noise of a phone ringing. This was about the third, if not fourth time it's gone off and it was really starting to piss you off. It was around 3am right now, who could possibly be calling at a time like this? You looked over to see it was Eren's phone going off. You thought for a moment, watching the phone go off again. You weren't one to go through anyone's phone but you were sure Eren wouldn't mind if you picked up the call, just to find out what this person so desperately needed.

You reached over Eren, grabbing the phone from the nightstand and inspecting it. There were multiple text and phone calls from a woman named 'Kana'. You made a face, noticing she's called and texted him over 13 times. You waited for her to call again before picking up, "Hello?" You greeted, waiting for the woman to say something back. "Hello? Who are you?" She questioned, sounding clearly annoyed.

"I should be asking you that." You replied, matching her tone. She sounded irritated even though she was the one who was spam calling him. "I'm his girlfriend?" She explained, sounding confused. Shit. You quickly hung up the phone, placing it back down on the nightstand. This bastard had a whole ass girlfriend waiting for him while he was sleeping with you. You took a deep breath for a moment, trying to control your anger. You got up out the bed, taking off the clothes Eren had lended to you and placed them on his dresser, along with his phone. You just put on the clothes you had worn to the party last night and grabbed all your belongings.