˚009.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

009.

~ Smut

"What?" You nervously chuckled, your breath getting caught in your throat as you were met eye to eye with a lust filled man. "You wanted to kiss up on another man and give me attitude, I think that calls for an adjustment, hmm?" Eren smirked, leaning over the armrest and gently grabbing your throat, pressing his lips against yours. You pulled Eren's hair, deepening the kiss further. You let out a small moan as you felt Eren nip at your bottom lip before pulling away to catch his breath. "Put the fucking seat down." Eren demanded to which to looked at him, wide eyed.

"Eren! What if someone comes up here?" You questioned. You felt your legs tremble, just the thought of what Eren was gonna do to you and the way he looked enough to push you over the edge. "I don't give a fuck. You wanted me to prove it, right? So put the seat down, now." He stated, this time you listened, putting the seat down as Eren climbed over to your side. Eren hovered over you, grabbing the hem of your shorts and harshly pulling them off. Eren smiled, moving your panties to the side and rubbing gently on your clit.

"You're already so wet for me, baby." He kissed your jaw, smiling on your skin. He continued rubbing your clit, earning a whimper from you. "Turn around, let me see that ass." Eren demanded. You compiled, flipping over before Eren grabbed your hips positioning you right against his dick. Eren was already so hard for you, just seeing you made his mind wonder. He's never been so intoxicated by someone. Eren's hand harshly smacked your ass before gripping the plump flesh. You whimpered again, the stinging pain lingering.

He quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Eren placed his hand on the small of your back, making your back arch a bit more. He then slowly positioned himself, teasing you for a moment before finally sliding into you. "Fuck." Eren groaned as you let out a small moan, feeling him stretch you out. Eren began moving his hips slowly, making sure you were comfortable before he began thrusting faster. "Eren!" You whimpered, grabbing onto the head of the seat for stability as Eren roughly fucked you.

Eren flashed a small smile, seeing the way you tensed under him. Eren began speeding up, knowing you could take more of him. The way your moans filled the car was like music to his ears. "Eren, slow down." You cried out in between moans, feeling him hit that one spot that caused your legs to shake. Every thrust made it seem like he was just going deeper and deeper. Eren ignored your request, only focusing on the way your pussy clenched around him. "You're so beautiful, baby." Eren praised, lowering his head to kiss your cheek. You gave a small smile, a whimper following shortly behind it.

"You about to cum on my dick, hm?" Eren's breath fanned over the back of your neck as he pumped slowly into you. You tried answering, only able to give a small nod as you felt your orgasm approach. "Shit." Eren let out a small moan as he felt the way your pussy clenched around him. The nod you gave him was enough for him to began thrusting faster, causing your legs to shake again. "I'm cumming!" You cried, your whole body melting into Eren's. Eren was practically drooling over the sight of you and knowing he could make you feel so good only boosted his ego.

Eren didn't stop after you came, still chasing after his own orgasm. If anything, he began going faster. Cumming or not, he didn't slow down once. Eren didn't care if you were sensitive or if your legs were shaking. If he was able to fuck you all day, he would. "Eren.." You whined, tears running down your cheeks from the immense pleasure you felt. "A little more, baby.. fuck." Eren moaned as he grabbed onto your hips tighter. The way his breath quickened and the sloppiness of his thrusts you could tell he was close.

Eren quickly pulled out, cumming all over your ass. "Shit." Eren smiled, letting go of your hips and grabbing a napkin to clean you off. "If that's what I get whenever I have an attitude, i'm gonna need to have one all the time." You joked, to which Eren rolled his eyes and slapped your ass. "Gimmie a kiss." Eren was still grinning as he watched you roll your eyes before turning over and pulling him into a kiss. "Let's get ready to go home, yeah?" Eren asked, pulling away from the kiss. You nodded, watching as he grabbed your shorts and underwear, handing them to you before putting his jeans and boxers back on.

He climbed back over to the drivers side, waiting for you to get dressed and comfortable before driving off. "Thank you." You smiled, looking over at Eren as he drove with one hand and grabbed your thigh with the other. "You don't need to say thank you, you know I got you, baby." Eren turned to you, smiling before kissing your cheek and continuing to drive back home. Eren didn't know why, or when, but all he knew is that you did something to him.

He's never felt the way with anyone like how he does with you. He didn't know whether to be scared, excited, or both. Something about you made you different from everyone else and he wouldn't stop pinning after you until he figured out what it is. He just hoped you never find out the real reason he 'accidentally' ran into you that day at the party.

 He just hoped you never find out the real reason he 'accidentally' ran into you that day at the party

A/N: Sorry for this super short chapter yall. But I promise I got yall for the next few. I'm excited for all the stuff I got planned for when they officially start college 🤫🤫. P/S, i'm gonna start updating Friday (if i can), and if I have time then Saturday aswell so be ready! Love yall :)