˚003.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

003.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Annie exclaimed, running around your room like a little kid. "Okay, Annie, calm down before you break something." You laughed as you watched the girl smile and jump around. "Okay, i'm sorry, but I can't help myself. I can't believe Armin actually asked me out!" She smiled, finally calming down and sitting on your bed. "He's liked you for like forever, he's to obvious." You rolled your eyes, you didn't know Armin to well but you could tell he liked Annie. You would always see him looking at her or find a way to talk to her.

Like you remembered this one time in junior year when he asked Annie where the bathroom was at school while being right in front of it. It's funny to think of now but you could tell he was embarrassed. "Are you gonna go swimming?" Annie questioned, looking at you as you did your skin care. "Maybe, but I don't know yet." Tonight, you and Annie were gonna go to a beach bonfire to celebrate the start of summer even though you were already halfway through it but who are you to judge. "

"Wait, whose party is it again?" You questioned, looking back at Annie. She was the one who wanted you to tag along so you didn't really know anything expect the fact it was a beach party, "Connie's. I told you this already." She explained, looking up from her phone "Suddenly I don't want to go anymore." You groaned, rolling your eyes, "Oh come on, Jean isn't all that bad," She thought got a moment, "actually, I take that back he is kind of bad." She laughed, recalling anytime from middle school when you, her, and Jean would argue in class. You laughed along with her, the both of you making fun of Jean as you both finished getting ready.