˚007.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

007.

"Fuck! My back is killing me." Annie whined, throwing herself onto the floor of y'all's new dorm. "Get the hell up. We barely started, you can't be serious." You demanded, kicking the girl slightly, "Bitch!" She laughed, instantly jumping up, charging towards you before the front door to your twos dorm opened. Both of your heads snapped in the direction of the door, a group of people entering in, "Sasha!" You and Annie both yelled, running up and pulling the girl into a three-way hug. "I feel like I have seen you guys in forever!" The girl exclaimed, hugging you both extra tight.

"Hey, hey, hey!" You almost instantly rolled your eyes, seeing Jean entering in with Connie shortly behind him. "Oh god, who invited you?" You gave him a fake smile as he walked up, hugging you. You didn't hug him back, standing there still. You looked over Jean's shoulder to see Eren, causing you to shove Jean off you and walk over to him. "Hi!" You smiled, pulling him into a hug. Jean turned, watching you hug Eren while he had his hand on your lower back, a little too close to something for his comfort. "Hey. I brought you a drink." Eren smiled, pulling away from the hug and handing you a drink.

It was a caramel macchiato, your favorite. "Thank you so much!" You smiled, taking a sip of the coffee. "Uh, where's my drink?" Annie asked, walking up to Eren. Eren rolled his eyes, handing the girl a coffee. "I didn't forget you, dipshit. Lucky I even brought you anything." He mumbled the last part, but loud enough for Annie to hear. The girl snapped her head back, giving Eren a face as he did the same. You laughed at the two as they argued over nothing, the argument being cut short as another person enters into the room.