˚004.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

004.

~ Smut

"Lemme make you feel good, yeah?" Eren smirked. You felt your breath caught in your throat as you looked into his piercing green eyes, you could tell he was full of lust and desperation as he stared you down. Eren's eyes averted from yours and down your body taking in everything he saw. He quickly got down on his knees in front of you and began leaving wet kisses on your exposed thighs. You felt your heart racing as he made his way closer to your sex, stopping right in front of it for a minute. Eren's fingers grabbed your bottoms before he looked back up for approval. "Go ahead." Feeling your breath hitched in your throat as your eyes met his again. He was so intimidating and intense that it almost scared you.

You lifted your hips, helping him take off your bottoms before he threw them on the floor of his bedroom. You bit your bottom lip, feeling slightly embarrassed now that you were fully exposed to Eren. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled, kissing your thigh again. Your heart was beating out your chest from the way he spoke to you and looks at it, it made you so nervous.. His hand was ghosting over your clit, making you desperate. "Youre so needy aren't you, love?" He teased, watching you move around a bit, trying to get any type of friction. Eren moved from between your thighs to where he could see your face and began gently rubbing your clit, a small moan fell past your lips as you felt him finally touch you.