˚008.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

008.

"Okay, I think I hear them going to Annie's room
now. You got your keys?" You asked Eren as you looked through your drawer for a different outfit. Eren nodded, watching as you shuffled through your drawer. You both were gonna sneak out and do something but didn't want the others questioning anything. Yes, sneaking out. Even though you both were grown adults and in college.. you were gonna sneak out like middle schoolers. But first, you needed a different outfit. You both didn't know exactly what you were going to end up doing but you knew a t-shirt and sweats wouldn't cut it. After finally finding an outfit you lifted your shirt, catching Eren's attention.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." You stated, adjusting your bra before putting on the shirt you just picked. Eren chuckled, averting his eyes from your body to your face. You could feel the way his eyes burned into your skin, your skin heating up at the feeling. After putting on your top, you changed your bottoms, putting on some shorts. Though it was almost August, it was still hot out, reaching the mid 90's. "Ready?" Eren was now behind you, his hands on your hips and his head resting in the crook of your neck. You nodded, fixing any small imperfections in the mirror. Eren watched as you finished fixing your clothes and hair before kissing your jaw.