Fudge Monkeys!

"Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba

Sithi uhm ingonyama

Ingonyama "

I wake up to 'The Circle of Life', from Lion King , my eye flutter open. I jump out of bed, picking up my panda bear Leonardo like he was Simba. I spin him around and fly around my room. I was feeling like a ballerina until I 'gracefully' stubbed my toe on the bed post.

"Fudge monkeys!" I yell in pain. After having a mini-stroke in my room, I choose my outfit. I pick out my blue Sesame Street jumper and black skinnies, for accessories I choose my 'VOGUE' hat and a blue and transparent bracelet and for shoes, my blue converse.

I checked my Wattpad account and read some of this book Rosalie's Guide To Highschool. It's really interesting and author seems really cool. (a/n heh heh heh)

I stretched and yawned and picked up my Ipod, this time putting the Plain White Tees album 'All That We Needed' on shuffle. I am so obsessed with this album, when it first came out, I had it on replay for a month. I began to clean myself while listening to 'Hey There Delilah'.

Hey there, Delilah

What's it like in New York city?

I'm a thousand miles away

But, girl, tonight you look so pretty

Yes, you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you

I swear, it's true

Hey there, Delilah

Don't you worry about the distance

I'm right there if you get lonely

Give this song another listen

Close your eyes

Listen to my voice, it's my disguise

I'm by your side

Oh, it's what you do to me

What you do to me

I paused and really started to get into the song. It was a great love song and I started to sing along

A thousand miles seems pretty far

But they've got planes and trains and cars

I'd walk to you if I had no other way

Our friends would all make fun of us

And we'd just laugh along because we'd know

That none of them have felt this way

Delilah, I can promise you

That by the time that we get through

The world will never ever be the same

And you're to blame

Hey there, Delilah

You be good, and don't you miss me

Two more years and you'll be done with school

And I'll be makin' history like I do

You know it's all because of you

We can do whatever we want to

Hey there, Delilah, here's to you

This one's for you

Oh, it's what you do to me

What you do to me, oh oh, woah, woah

Oh woah, oh

Oh

I jump out of the shower, and dry my self. I go down the stairs and my mum and my dad at the kitchen table, my mum is making waffles while my dad is reading a paper.

"Good morning mum, morning dad." I say, taking my seat at the table.

"Good morning, Rosalie."My mum and dad chorus. Mum puts a plate of waffles in front of me and I dig in. Arianna walks in and greets us all, looking like she was in a very good mood.

"What ha you looking so happy? "my mum asks.

"Alfie asked me to the black and white ball!"she squealed.

"Who's this Alfie you're talking about? my dad asks protective mode kicking in immediately.

"Alfie Sugg, the cutest boy in my class!" she says, like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well he'll have to have a talk with me first."my dad grumbles,

I realise that she said his last name is Sugg. "Wait, is his sister Tanya Sugg?"

"Yeah,"she says her eyes lighting up "Do you know her?"

"Yup, she's in my class." I say calmly, but in my mind I'm thinking about how Tanya and I could get them together.

"Hey Rosalie," my mum says, interrupting my train of thought."The bus is here."

I now remember I have school, so I cram the last bit of waffle in my mouth, grab my backpack and run out of the door.

Hey guys. Pretty sucky update, I know, but I just wanted to post something. I don't know if I'll be able to post throughout this week because I have school, but I will make up for it on Friday-Sunday. Thanks for almost getting me up to 400 reads, I wanted to post when that happened, but by the time I had finished this chapter it had past that. Guys, if you could get me up to 500 reads I will be the happiest girl alive.

Also please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND

SHARE.

Nnenna.