Never Have I Ever...

The next few classes I have go without a hitch and Amber doesn't rear her ugly head ( which isn't actually ugly, and I'm not even going to talk about her rears) for the rest of the day. School ends an hour early because we didn't have Silent Hour and people are going to to their different classrooms. I spot Lauren walking down the halls and I walk over to her.

"Where is everyone going? And why didn't we have Silent Hour today?" I ask her.

"The secretary, when she gave you your schedule, didn't she also tell you about the After School programme?"

"Nope, she just gave me my schedule and then she fell asleep." I reply recalling that extremely weird experience.

"Hmm, that's strange. Well anyway, let me just explain it to you.On Mondays as you know, we have Silent Hour. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we have Electives. And on Fridays we have Silent Hour again.

"What are we meant to use Silent Hour for, just by the way? Because yesterday I just slept through it."

"You're meant to use it to study and do homework. During Silent Hour they turn on WiFi, so you can also use it to stalk people on Facebook, if you want to."

"What are you and Tanya's electives?"

"Well I'm doing Music and Tanya's doing Candy Making."

"I think I'll do Music too, where can I sign up?"

"Today, you can just come with me."

"Oh, okay."

I follow Lauren to her class, Room 303, where there are already five students there. There are three girls and two boys. One of the girls to my surprise and utter terror is Amber, but I'm pretty sure she isn't dumb enough to attack me in front of a teacher. The other girl is someone I haven't seen before, so she probably isn't a junior because this school is way smaller than it seems. Apparently, there are only one hundred and twenty- four students in this school and there are thirty- two juniors apart from me and I've seen all of them. The first boy looks like Lauren's type. He has a lip ring and lots of tattoos on his arms. The next one I see is the polar opposite of the first one. He looks like a reincarnation of Marcel. And the last boy, is dark-skinned and huge. Like not obese, but he was just muscular. When I say muscular, I mean it. His bicep is probably the size of my head.

Lauren and I take our seats and after a few minutes our teacher walks in. She is wearing a white long sleeve blouse tucked into a red, brown and white long patterned fortune teller skirt with black leather sandals. I could she wasn't wearing any make up anf her long red hair was in a messy side braid. She looks about twenty-three.

"Hi everyone, I'm Miss. Kensington, I'll be in charge of this Music Elective, how are we all doing?" She asked in a flamboyant, deep voice. I'm really surprised, her voice is like three octaves lower than mine but she still sounds so elegant.

"Good morning Miss. Kensington, we're fine." we all chorus.

" So, this sign-up sheet says only six people registered for this elective, but there are seven of us here. Who didn't register here?" She asks looking around the room expectantly with.

"I didn't know we were supposed to register." I say sounding stupid. " How can I register?"

"Well I think we should all have an audition, of a sort and hear each other's voices. Then, you, that has not registered can come again next week. I would have cleared it up with the Admin."

"Okay."

"Alrighty then first of all why don't we have you first." She says pointing at Lauren. "Why don't you tell us your name before you start."