I'm Not Sure Whether That's A Dress Or A Handkerchief.

I've been at this school for almost two weeks now and I feel almost settled in. It's been a lot of fun, so far with Tanya, George and Lauren. I like to think George and I are getting closer. It's Friday afternoon, we have a half day because there was a problem with the electricity. The Black and White Ball is tomorrow. I think that Arianna is on the verge of a panick attack. We are about to go shopping for our dresses, I also need a dress because my mum forced me to be a chaperone, and I call Tanya and Lauren to assist in the shopping. In about ten minutes there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!"I yell. I jog over to the door and open it for Tanya and Lauren to come in. Tanya is wearing a white loose crop top and a pink camisole underneath with a floral skater skirt and tan sandals. Lauren is wearing a black tank top, acid wash jean shorts, a flannel shirt tied around her waist and a pair of white low-top Converse.

"Hey guys."
"Hi Rosalie."
"Arianna, they're here!" I yell.
Arianna races down the stairs, wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a grey off-the-shoulder sweater that said 'YOLO'.
I introduce them both to Arianna and vice versa.
" So you're the girl my little brother has gone all soft for?" Tanya asks teasingly.
Arianna blushes and we all chorus a long, drawn out awwwww'
"Let's just go," she mutters.

****

We arrive at Eastfield Mall, and then walk into the first shop we see. We go to the section for dresses and loot around for some options which took over an hour because the store was huge. When we are all done we give Arianna the dresses to try on.
She first comes out of the dressing room wearing a poofy zebra print dress. We all hate it so she goes back into the dressing room. Then she comes out wearing a long white shapeless dress, even though I like it seeing as it's modest, we cast it aside.
She comes out wearing a short black bodycon dress.
" I'm not sure whether that's a dress or a handkerchief." I say, disapproval obvious in my voice.
"Who even picked that out?" Lauren asks incredulously.
" It looked nice on the rack! Okay?" Tanya says defensively.
We all laugh out loud at this and the same cycle goes on and on. Then Arianna steps out wearing a polka dot midi dress. We all gasp and she spins for us.
" Lets get this one!" Arianna said excited.
We go back to the house after buying the dress, and then watched some movies on Netflix. After a few hours, Tanya and Lauren go back to their houses and soon Arianna and I go to our bedrooms and get some sleep.
****
It's a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and I wake up to the lovely sound of my sister screaming.
She races into my room with a bang.
" Rosalie, today is the day!" She starts squealing again.
" Okay go take a shower so we an get started." I tell her.
She takes a good one and a half hours in the bathroom until she gets out wearing a tank top and yoga pants. I start by putting rollers in her hair since I don't want to use heat. I put some powder on her face, then start working on my masterpiece. I go on until she's totally on fleek. Then I'm done with her. My mom forced me to be a chaperone for the ball so I take a shower and start working on myself.
When we are done we are super hungry so Arianna and I grab some food from the kitchen. Then I help Arianna hunt for shoes and other accessories to go with the dress. Before I know it its 4:30 and the ball starts at 5:00. I help Arianna into her dress without smudging her make up. Then I put on my tuxedo, yes my tuxedo.
I quickly touch up both of our faces and then the bell rings. I check the peep hole and see Tanya and Alfie standing there. I usher Arianna to the top of the stairs and go open the door. Tanya introduces us to each other and then Alfie asks about where Arianna is .
In my best announcing voice, I say, " Introducing, Arianna Faith Swan."
My sister descends the stairs in an extremely gob smacked Alfie. The only word he managed to say was " Wow."

Hey guys, It's Nnenna. Did you miss me? I'm here with a new chapter of RGTH. I am finally on Summer holiday! I thought O would update next week or something but after I saw that we had reached 1k reads I simply couldn't wait because you guys deserve the best. So here's a little cliffhanger for my readers to enjoy. Hopefully if I will update more during this summer. Thanks for being the best readers EVER! It's been great but I also need to tell you guys that there are  only one or two chapters left in this book and then the epilogue.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
AND
SHARE!!!!

Nnenna.