I Probably Look Like the Love-Child of a Tomato and a Firetruck.

I sprint into the classroom right before the late-bell rang. As I walk to the back, George says, "Nice sweater!" I look down and realize that I was wearing a Sesame Street sweater, and start blushing like mad. and I sit at the back with Tanya and Lauren.

Our teacher hadn't come in yet so we were chatting. Tanya has on a light blue blouse with black skinny jeans, a white scarf and brown leather boots. Lauren is wearing a wine colored Ramones top with matching Converse and black leather pants.

"Hey guys," I say, smiling at Tanya and Lauren.

" Hi!" They say together, smiling back.

"Rosalie, I saw the way you were blushing at him. Does someone have a crushie?" Tanya asks teasingly.

My face starts to fire up again. I probably look like the love-child of a tomato and a firetruck.

" Maybe," I reply, smiling at the thought.

"Ooh la la, I smell ROMANCE." she says, happy for me.

"R-O-M-A-N-C-E!" Lauren reiterates

"Speaking of romance," I say, smoothly changing the subject, "Have you heard of the Black and White Ball?"

"Yeah,my brother told me about it."she says.

"Is your brother Alfie Sugg?"

"Yeah, he's the one that told me about it. Apparently he's going with Arianna Swan, the prettiest girl in his year."

Then she put two and two together.

"That's you sister isn't it?"she inquires

"Yup," I reply.

"Spill." she and Lauren demands.

"Well, this morning, Arianna was all happy and such, and I was like, what's going on? Where's the horrible morning person I know? She was practically floating around declaring that Alfie had asked her out."I say SLIGHTLY exaggerating.

"OMG!"Lauren exclaims looking gobsmacked.

"Rosalie we're going to be be sisters! Alfie and Arianna will get married and have kids and they will be adorable. They will have a girl called Nala, because Lion King is BOSS. AND they'll have a boy called Caspar just because..."

I stop listening to Tanya's rant after a while and start to look at George. He is laughing with his friends. George is just so...

Suddenly Mrs. Roberts walks in.

"Good morning Mrs. Roberts." we all chorus.

Hey everybody I'm back!Did you miss me? What goes on? Here's a spicy hot new update of RGTH. By the way, do you like the new cover? Also we've hit 500 reads I'd like thank everybody who read, voted, commented and shared this books. Hopefully I'll get to update again this weekend. Don't forget to;

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND

SHARE

Nnenna.